Cats & Dogs Accessories
Our Guardian Gear® Pawprint Seat Covers give pets a comfortable place to rest their paws during trips in the car. Protects upholstery from pet hair, dirt, stains and damage. 55"L x 42"W cover is large enough to fit most back seats and comes with attachment straps on the corners and bottom for a secure fit. Cover has two seat belt holes for easy use in conjunction with a car safety harness. Each is packaged in a polyvinyl bag with insert.Learn More
New fashion colors add a stylish twist to a practical necessity. These handy spade-style scoopers are the easy way to clean up after pets. Large Scoops measure 11"W x 9"D and are perfect for kennel use and cleaning up after multiple pets. Lightweight aluminum handles with molded, non-slip vinyl grips.Learn More
Our Grriggles™ Classic Tennis Balls are a timeless play accessory for dogs who like to run, fetch and jump. Choose from a six pack of small balls or a two pack of larger balls.
- Classic tennis balls designed just for pets
- Choose from a 6-pack of small tennis balls or a 2-pack of regular size tennis balls
- Variety packs in bright, fun colors provide convenience and value
- Each set is packed in a polybag with a header card for easy retail display
- 2-pack contains two 5" balls.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
- 3/4 Mile Range
- Receiver and Transmitter are waterproof and submersible
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone only button
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable
$24.99Tired of going through endless damaged kennel pads? Brinkmann Pet’s advanced Water Resistant Technology Kennel Pad is covered in a durable polyester fabric. Inside is a polyurethane foam pad for extra comfort. Great for crate training and those unexpected pet accidents. Available in all standard kennel sizes. Product Care This mat is easy to care for, just wipe clean with a damp cloth. Learn More