Cats & Dogs Accessories
Guardian Gear Elevated Pet Cots are great for giving pets a comfortable, elevated spot to sleep. Lightweight and durable dog cots allow air to circulate underneath the pet for a healthier, more comfortable rest.
The durable Guardian Gear Elevated Pet Cots are great for traveling, camping, or naps in the backyard.
- Protects pets from uncomfortable cold, hot, damp, and uneven surfaces
- Lightweight steel frame
- Spring locks allow assembly and disassembly in seconds without tools
- Cover is made of UV-resistant deep green polyester
- Velcro® tabs along the sides of the bed allow the cover to be stretched or relaxed for customized tension
Kills bacteria including salmonella, e. coli, and staphylococcus. Kills fungi and viruses including HIV1, feline leukemia, herpes, rabies, canine distemper, and infectious bronchitis. Light pine scent. Disinfects, cleans and deodorizers in one labor saving step.Learn More
This extra wireless fence unit can be used to expand the limits of your existing Wireless Fence System. Set up overlapping circular fields to give your pet greater room to roam. Requires use of a PIF-275 Wireless Fence Receiver Collar (sold separately).
- Covers an adjustable circular area up 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- Completely wireless/portable
- Locate indoors 2 to 4 feet above ground level
- Includes AC Power Adaptor
The Lucky Dog™ heavy duty wire training crate with E-coating finish is built for both durability and your pet's safety. Lucky Dog crates come with a carrying handle, removable crate tray, and clip-on rubber feet to protect your floor. Folds down quickly for easy transport and storage. A Lucky Dog crate is ideal for puppy training and vehicle transport. Pair with Lucky Dog exercise pen for complete pet play and safety area.
- For puppies or dog
- Double doors enable easy access and versatile crate positioning in vehicles
- Dual safety latches on each door
- The safety latches must be rotated up 180° before they can be opened laterally, helping to prevent your pet from pushing or forcing open the latches
- 4 Clip-on rubber floor protectors are included
- Removable ABS Plastic crate tray included
- Easy Fold Down design and handle for easy transport and storage
- Rust-resistant E-coating finish for durability
Specifications 22 Inch Dogs Under 25 Pounds Divider Not Included 24 Inch Dogs Up to 25 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 30 Inch Dogs Up to 35 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 36 Inch Dogs Up to 65 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 42 Inch Dogs up to 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 48 Inch Dogs Over 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable
- Available in baby pink, sky blue, lavender, slate blue, forest green, and wine
$24.97Ideal for training, travel, or home- Tinkle Turf from Prevue Pet Products is a convenient dog potty. The Tinkle Turf system creates an assigned potty area for your pet – perfect for when going outdoors is not an option. This easy to clean system is made up of a sturdy plastic based and a soft synthetic turf with an antimicrobial treatment. Tinkle Turf protects floors and carpets, and is easily transportable. Learn More
Regular cow’s milk does not provide the necessary proteins and fats required to nourish a young kitten. Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula has been precisely formulated to support kittens' optimal growth and development. Formulated to be nutritionally similar to mother’s milk, and to provide an optimal balance of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients:
- With calcium for bone development
- With optimal levels of essential vitamins for optimal growth
- With Linoleic Acid for healthy skin & coat
Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula can be used as a food for orphaned kittens from birth up to 35 days old. It is also suitable as a supplement for the mother during pregnancy and while nursing her young.Learn More