Cats & Dogs Accessories
- Low profile design provides maximum protection from the elements
- Fast, easy assembly with no tools required
- Galvanized steel construction
- Appealing Aztec Gold finish
- Includes reversible weather and heat resistant cover
- Connect multiple gazebos without any additional parts or panels
- 5 year limited kennel warranty / 1 year limited cover warranty
- 8' ft. X 8' ft. X 8'ft. octagonal design
From: $13.97Quiet Time Fleece Crate Bed 40000 Series is a soft synthetic sheepskin with a cozy cotton cushioned base that makes it the ideal resting place for your pet. The Quiet Time bed is stain resistant and completely machine washable. The Quiet TIme Pet Bed is available in synthetic fleece, cozy synthetic fur in great fashionable colors!. They are great for use in carriers, vehicles, and more! Learn More
Three-step staircase provides easy access to beds, couches and other high places. Perfect for small dogs, older pets, and pets with orthopedic challenges. Carpeting on each step provides pets with extra traction. Classic mahogany finish and bone-shaped details blend well with home decor. Assembly instructions included.Learn More
Colorful, low-cost dog crates offer excellent value! Ideal for traveling with pets or crate training at home. Close wire spacing for strength and stability. Folds suitcase-style for transport. Each crate has a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning and a removable black divider panel. Comes in Pink Punch, Lime Twist and Blue Splash.Learn More
$69.97Midwest Small Animal Nation Accessory Kit 2 NA KIT2 Includes: (2) NA-SC Shelf Covers, NA-RC3 Ramp Covers, NA- PCT Top Pan Cover, NA-PCB Bottom Pan Cover Learn More
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
- Iconic Pet Stainless Steel Bowl provides a clean dining experience for your pet
- Iconic Pet Stainless Steel Pet feeder bowls are non magnetic and the vibrant color is long lasting suiting any type of home decor
- The striped pet food bowl will make meal times of your cat or dog even better
- The powder coated finish of the stainless steel pet feeder adds extra strength against wear and tear
- The bowl is weather, rust and odour resistant
- The durable rubber base eliminates damage to the floors by avoiding spills
- Bowls without rubber ring is dishwasher safe and hand wash the rubber ring separately.
PawFlex’s New First Response Bandage Care Kit (PAW Kit) provide exactly what is needed for today’s world. With their patented dual catch fastner you will be able to quickly and easily apply, adjust and remove bandages. No peeling, pulling, cutting or unraveling! This Bandage Care Kit provide 3 important elements for your pets immediate wound care needs.
- Home Care Basics- Nicks, Cuts, Hot Spots, Surgical site and more!
- Emergency Care- Large wounds needing professional attention.
- Disaster Preparedness- Peace of Mind.
Each disposable non- adhesive PawFlex Bandage is ergonomically designed to address the specifics of an animal’s leg, paw or tail from its shape to its functionality, and of course, comfort. Unlike conventional adhesive bandages, PawFlex non-slip grip is fur friendly. Bandages stay on and in place for total comfort.
Whether you have an immediate wound care need, addressing a chronic problem, preparing for home care recovery after a scheduled surgery, dealing with a sprain or simply just want to be prepared , PawFlex’s First Response Bandage Care Kits fit the need, and should be your first choice for wound care management. These bandages also have a built in non-adherent wound pad where medicine can be directly applied.
This is the PAW kit…Which includes 4 MedMitts | 4 MediMItt Outdoor Covers. Also available is a First Response Bandage LEG Kit.
- Comes in 3 Sizes - Refer to Sizing Guide to choose right size for your dog.
- All-in-One Easy On & Easy Off - No more cutting, pulling or peeling - just press to secure or lift to release!
- Double Catch Fastner- Catches twice instead of once. Helps adjust and disperse tension.
- Unique Non-Slip Grip- Minimum slippage even on the most active dogs!
- Non-adhesive- Absolutely no fur pulling or skin ripping.
- Soft, Disposable and Breathable
- Super Stretch and Flexible
- Water Resistant
- Hassle and Stress Free
Included in this Kit: