Cats & Dogs Accessories
The TEK Series 1.0 E-Collar module allows you to add training functionality to your existing TEK Series 1.0 GPS Location Only system. This DRYTEK® waterproof module easily connects to your GPS Tracking Collar to allow you to track and train your dog from up to 7 miles away. Choose from continuous, momentary, and rising stimulation, vibration, or tone.
- Compatible with TEK Series 1.0
- Choose Between Momentary, Continuous and Rising Stimulation
- Up to 99 Stimulation Levels
- Tone and Vibration Options
- Drytek™ Waterproof and Submersible up to 25 Feet
- Minimum 20 Hours of "on-time" per charge
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- E-Collar Module
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Allen Wrench
- Test Light
Made from inert soft thermoplastic polymer to satisfy the chewing instinct of teething puppies and encourage non-destructive chewing. Bristles raised during chewing will help clean teeth and prevent tartar build up. Designed for teething puppies - Not recommended for adult dogs or puppies with any permanent teeth.Learn More
Three-step staircase provides easy access to beds, couches and other high places. Perfect for small dogs, older pets, and pets with orthopedic challenges. Carpeting on each step provides pets with extra traction. Classic mahogany finish and bone-shaped details blend well with home decor. Assembly instructions included.Learn More
Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
MidWest Homes for Pets offers a variety of exercise pens that are durable and affordable. Exercise pens are great playgrounds for your pets whether indoors or outdoors. Black E-Coat Exercise Pens are made of a durable black electro coat finish for long lasting protection from corrosion and rust. Stability features included with the exercise pen are ground anchors to help secure the pen in place, corner stabilizers add rigidity and main configuration.Features:
- Durable Black E-Coat Finish – Provides Long Lasting Protection
- Includes Ground Anchors
- Its Not Just for Dogs! – Can be used for a variety of pets
- Easy to Set Up – No Tools Required
This habitat is idea for ferrets, chinchillas, hedgehogs, sugar gliders...or any of your other small critter friends. The Critter Nation Double is easy to put together and does not require any tools for assembly. The double doors allow owners to easily access the pets and clean. The Critter-Proof dual locking door latches that provides secure, easy one-handed operation.
- Height Adjustable Shelves with Removable Plastic Insert for Easy Cleaning
- Multiple Attaching Points for Accessories - Hammocks, Tubes, Toys...
- Appropriately Angled Ramps Specifically Designed for the Pets Safety
- 1/2" Horizontal Bar spacing allows your Critter to Easily Climb around their Critter Nation
- Sturdy Square Tube Frame & Wire Construction for Maximum Critter Security
- Platinum Gray Hammertone Finish Attractive & Durable - Blends Well with Any Décor
- Easily Maneuverable Stand with Locking Caster that Raises Cage to Convenient Height & Provides Storage Area
The Precision Pet® Dog Crate Replacement Pans are designed to fit any Precision Pet® wire crate. The pans are made from durable heavy plastic that can handle heavy wear. These pans have a non-porous surface that's easy to clean as well as a wide lip to prevent spill-over.
- Designed to fit all Precision Pet® wire crates
- Made from durable heavy plastic for heavy wear
- Non-porous surface that’s easy to clean
- Wide lip that prevents spill-over
- 19 Inch: Measures 17.5"L x 11.5"W x .98"H Fits Crates: (19” L x 12” W x 14” H)Learn More
$4.99[description] Learn More