Cats & Dogs Accessories
This large dog house features a wide opening for your dog to come and go comfortably. Not only does the cedar wood finish make this a stylish dog house, it offers comfort for your pet with a bedding retention board, and safety with T-Fuse hardware and easy to assemble prefabricated panels. The lid lifts to make access easy for cleaning. Think this is a great feature? A metal prop rod is also included to make cleaning even easier!
Footprint Dimensions: 31 1/2" x 31 1/2"
Overall Dimensions: 3' 1/8" D x 3' 1/2"W x 3' 2 1/2"H
Inside Dimensions: 27 1/2" x 27 1/4" x 32 1/2"
*NOTE: All dimensions are approximateLearn More
Our ProSelect® Foldable Cat Cage is a roomy and secure place for cats and small animals to rest and play. Made of durable, powder-coated 8- and 12-gauge wire with close 1 1/4" x 6" wire spacing for extra strength and rounded edges for safety.
The sturdy and durable cage features:
- Large arched front doors that allow access to the entire cage
- Spring-loaded latches offering extra security
- Removable plastic perches can be positioned at different heights
- Quick assembly without the use of tools
- Available in pink, black, purple, and ivory
KPP Tall Square Post 7104 provides a dedicated place for scratching and stretching, alleviating destructive behavior to household objects. At 32” tall your cat gets a full vertical stretch and healthy exercise while keeping nails groomed and paws strong. Handsomely finished base and cap lend a furniture feel to complement the durable jute wrapped post and integrate with any room décor. Prevue Pet's KPP Tall Square Post assembles easily with included screws and will last for years to come. Sturdy square base is 15 3/4” in diameter, post measures 5 1/2” in diameter with a total height of 32”.
- Total Height: 32"
- Base Diameter: 15 3/4"
- Post Diameter: 5 1/2"
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This panel is for the SIDE ONLY for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
The TEK Series 1.0 GPS Tracking Collar allows you to add a dog to your current TEK system. Up to 12 dogs can be added for location tracking from up to 7 miles away.
- Compatible with TEK Series 1.0
- Collar Only!
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (on point or treed) or Direction of Movement
- Drytek™ Waterproof and Submersible to 25 Feet
- Minimum of 20 Hours of "on-time" per charge
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- GPS Tracking Collar
- Blue and Black Retention Band on Collar
- Two Extra Retention Bands (Red and Green)
- Getting Started Guide
Lightweight Guardian Gear® Soft-Sided Collapsible Dog Crates assemble easily in minutes without tools. Outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame. Black mesh window panels on front, sides, and back provide ventilation and visibility. Zippered openings on front and top offer easy access. Front door flap can be rolled up and secured with the handy Velcro® strap. Convenient pocket on bottom stores frame support bars when crate is not in use.Learn More
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
Ideal for keeping puppies clean and dry. Innovative, hygienic, wire mesh floor panels elevate puppies and feature close spacing that’s safe for small paw pads. Includes plastic tray for easy cleaning. Top and front doors allow easy access. Made of durable 3, 8, 11, 12-gauge wire with 1" x 6" spacing and a powder-coated finish. Includes 7-pack of FREE Puppy Pads.Learn More
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
This industry-first combination of remote training and GPS tracking allows you to add dogs to your TEK 1.0 GPS Location+E-Collar Training system. The GPS and E-Collars come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. All components are DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet. Easily sync this collar to your TEK Series 1.0 Handheld Device to gain tracking and training abilities for up to 12 dogs.
Compatible with TEK Series 1.0.
- GPS Collar
- GPS functionality
- 7 mile tracking range
- Reports each dog's status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement
- E-Collar Module
- 7 mile range
- Choose between momentary, continuous, and rising stimulation
- GPS Collar With E-Collar Module On Black Collar Strap
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD And Manual
- (2) Dog Color ID Band (Pink/Green)
- Quick Start Guide
- Allen Wrench
- Quick Start Guide
- Test Light Tool