Cats & Dogs Accessories
***This top only works with the Rugged Ranch 10 x10 Kennel!
The A-Frame Top comes complete with galvanized frame, canvas top and bungie's for a 10' x 10' Durango Kennel. Easy assembly to provide shade and protection from the elements. No tools required.
- Durable, Double Stitched Canvas
- Grommeted every 12 inches
- Provides a great source of shade
- 3.5" Bungie Cords
The product is just the shade, kennel not included.Learn More
Used for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms for dogs and puppies.Learn More
Regular Price: $49.98
Special Price: $44.98The Farm Innovators 17 inch by 24 inch heated plastic mat can be covered with any material and is designed to eliminate hot spots. The heated mat is designed for dog house, garages or any other place your pet needs extra warmth
- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use- Manufacturer Guaranteed for one year
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $24.99
Petmate Puppy Wire Crate, a great tool for potty training, front and side door access for versatile positioning, sturdy wire construction for safety, leak -proof, removable floor pan for easy cleaning, rust resistant coating for durability. This Crate is the perfect fit for dogs that are 25 to 35 pounds.Learn More
Includes: Wire Kennel, Training Booklet, Grow with Me Divider, Removable Pan
Material: Metal and Plastic
Dimensions: 24"L x 17"W x 20"H
This is Red Barn's hand picked selection of their favorite, best selling, all natural treats for your dog to enjoy. These chews are roasted in their natural juices to enhance the flavors dogs love best. No additives, no preservatives, no artificial flavors!
Monitor your pet while feeding natural treats and hard bone products. Remove bone if splintering occurs. Recommended size is slightly larger than your dog’s mouth. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water for your pet. Feed as a treat.
- Variety Pack
- 14" L x 12.5" W x 3.75" H
- 2 lbs. Bag
$5.99Our jumbo Zanies® Attack-A-Jacks dog toys will grab the attention of customers and dogs alike. The three soft and brightly colored plush bones of this dog toy intersect to create a huge 11" plush jack, and the end of each bone has a squeaker—for a total of six squeakers! And they always land with three legs up, so they're easy for dogs to pick up. Learn More
Extra soft, comfy and designed to fit our ProSelect crates, these Slumber Pet™ Embroidered Paw Print Crate Mats pay homage to our most popular car seat cover.
- Durable and superior quality ultra suede polyester design
- Embroidered paw print pattern
- Bolstered sides and a non-slip nylon bottom
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Size: X-Large measures 47 3/4" x 29 3/4" – Fits Crates 48" x 30"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Our durable plush lizard dog toys offer lots of tossing and tugging fun. Each Zanies® Bungee Gecko body stretches from 16" to a full 24" and contains two squeakers, one in the head and one in the tail. These lively plush Zanies® Bungee Geckos will brighten up any retail display and help you reel in the profits.
- Made of durable plush
- Contains two squeakers — one in the head and one in the tail — for double the fun!
Each 16" toy has a bungee body that stretches to a full 24".Learn More