Cats & Dogs Accessories
Ever full is the automatic dog watering system that provides a continuous flow of the freshest water for your pet. Attach the 3/4 inch hose to your garden hose, turn on the tap, and the bowl fills to the perfect drinking level. The automatic float controls the water level so theres no spilling or overflow. Bowl is automatically replenished every time your dog drinks. Available in galvanized.Learn More
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
Petmate Puppy Wire Crate, a great tool for potty training, front and side door access for versatile positioning, sturdy wire construction for safety, leak -proof, removable floor pan for easy cleaning, rust resistant coating for durability. This Crate is the perfect fit for dogs that are 25 to 35 pounds.Learn More
Includes: Wire Kennel, Training Booklet, Grow with Me Divider, Removable Pan
Material: Metal and Plastic
Dimensions: 24"L x 17"W x 20"H
Used for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms for dogs and puppies.Learn More
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
$24.99Tired of going through endless damaged kennel pads? Brinkmann Pet’s advanced Water Resistant Technology Kennel Pad is covered in a durable polyester fabric. Inside is a polyurethane foam pad for extra comfort. Great for crate training and those unexpected pet accidents. Available in all standard kennel sizes. Product Care This mat is easy to care for, just wipe clean with a damp cloth. Learn More