Cats & Dogs Accessories
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This dog kennel clamp is for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
**This item is sold as a single clamp. (you will need 8 clamps for one full kennel.)Learn More
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
PetSafe 2 pack, 6 volt, lithium battery.
For PetSafe Bark Control:
- PBC23-10685 For PetSafe Remote Trainer:
- PDT24-10793 For PetSafe In-Ground Fence:
- PIG23-10689 For PetSafe Wireless Containment:
- PWF19-10762 Learn More
Zanies® Long Squawk Silver will earn you a profitable treasure with customer-pleasing, pirate-themed toys. Pets will love playing with this fun-lovin’ buccaneer chicken. Soft, textured shape is easy to grab and fun to chew. Made of handpainted, poly-filled latex with a squawking noise maker.Learn More
Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter gives you advantages never before available in any cat litter product! In independent tests, based on daily removal of liquid and solid waste, ordinary clay litter products only controlled odors for 9 days. After that, the accumulation of urine waste matter caused the odor level to rise quickly. After two weeks, even a cat box which had been regularly maintained, emitted a strong and offensive odor.
In contrast, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter maintained complete odor control even after 28 days! The litter granules are made from environmentally pure Bentonite clay. When exposed to liquid waste, the granules expand and absorb the liquid in a well defined clump which will not break apart even during sifting, scooping, or scratching by your cat. This means, unlike ordinary cat litters, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter lets you remove virtually all of your cat's liquid and solid waste. And, no excess waste in the box means NO ODORS! Used regularly, new Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter will mean no more unpleasant odors and greater savings for you!
- Odors and changing are problems of the past! The superior absorption and binding capability of revolutionary Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter allows for complete removal of liquid and solid waste and their associated odors.
- Environmentally friendly! Non-toxic natural clay. Using Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter means less waste.
- Easily remove even liquid waste! Unlike ordinary cat litters, when exposed to liquid waste, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter granules bond tightly together and won't break apart during removal or when cats scratch in the box. Simply replenish the litter that is thrown away. Unused Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter stays in the box and keeps working.
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.