Cats & Dogs Accessories
Keep fido warm in the winter and cool in the summer with thd Insulate Dog Palace. They will feel like royalty as they lay down to sleep in this dog house.
- 2 - 4 inches of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each panel.
- Easy pass-through self-closing door.
- Dog Palace sized for medium to large dogs (small Lab through St. bernard)
- Self Storing window panels easily reposition from winter's closed
position to summer's cross ventilation position without tools.
- Floor is raised four inches to provide a dry and warm bedding area.
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
- Dog can see out while he rests in comfort.
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping
your dog clean, warm and comfortable.
- Assembled Outside Dimensions: 38.5"H * 31.5"W * 47.5"L WEIGHT 66 LBS
- Assembled inside Dimensions: 30.5"H * 24"W * 35.5" L - door from floor 11"
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
***This top only works with the Rugged Ranch 10 x10 Kennel!
The canvas top and bungie's for a 10' x 10' Durango Kennel. Easy assembly to provide shade and protection from the elements. No tools required.
- Durable, Double Stitched Canvas
- Grommeted every 12 inches
- Provides a great source of shade
- 3.5" Bungie Cords
The product is just the shade, kennel not included.Learn More
The Hound Heater Deluxe, by Akoma Dog Products, has been completely re-designed and is thermostatically controlled! House Heaters are designed with safety, simplicity and efficiency in mind. The new Deluxe Hound Heater takes the dog house heater to a new level.
- 100,000 Cycle Life Thermostat - Simply set the temperature and forget it!
- Settings Low to Medium - Approximately 32ºF to 50ºF
- Setting Medium to High - Approximately 50ºF to 80ºF
- Pet house heater only runs when it is needed - Saves energy!
- Internal Heater Shield - Allows you pet to touch the lower half without any danger of getting burned
- Rounded Corners for Ultimate Pet Comfort
- Overhead Heat Shield - Placed above the top of the furnace and will disperse heat protecting the ceiling of your dog's house
- 150 Watt - Long lasting, extremely efficient, heating element
- Heating Element and Thermostat are replaceable
- Powerful enough to heat 32 cubic foot house, yet works perfectly in the smallest houses too
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the heat of your pet's house
- Metal Cord cover for added protection for added protection from chewing
- Cord Length - 7 Feet
- Voltage - 120V , 60Hz
- 10 inches wide
- 10 1/2 inches long
- 5 1/4 protrudes from wall
This extra wireless fence unit can be used to expand the limits of your existing Wireless Fence System. Set up overlapping circular fields to give your pet greater room to roam. Requires use of a PIF-275 Wireless Fence Receiver Collar (sold separately).
- Covers an adjustable circular area up 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- Completely wireless/portable
- Locate indoors 2 to 4 feet above ground level
- Includes AC Power Adaptor
- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
This patented system combines an in-ground containment system with a remote trainer. You can train your dog on your property, or away from home. The hand-held transmitter comes with four levels of correction, and includes two tones, one for praise and one for discipline.
- Patented “run-through prevention” technology
- Handheld remote trainer with 4 correction levels and 2 separate correction tones
- 150 yard range for remote trainer
- Water-resistant collar with user-replaceable batteries
- Contains up to 5 acres (additional wire and flags kit required*)
- System can be expanded to include additional dogs with the SD-3125 collar Learn More