Cats & Dogs Accessories
The Lucky Dog™ Pet Resort is quick to set up and use for your furry friend (s). It's size is great for basement, deck or patio use, or on the go. The water proof cover helps to protect your pet from the elements. Our lockable latch, will keep your friend secure if you have to step away for a moment. The Resorts 2 step Black Powder coat finish, along with the striped cover valance, fits well into virtually any surroundings. We suggest you always anchor your resort appropriately to keep your pets safe.
- Modular, square-tube panels offer greater stability and design flexibility
- Simple assembly, NO tools required
- Steel frame has a two-step powder coat finish for durability, NO plastic parts
- Center welded wire mesh creates NO sharp edges, helping keep your pet safe
- Weatherguard cover is waterproof to help protect your pet from the elements
- Lockable gate latch for security
- 1" raised leg design on each panel, allows easy cleaning of the resort
- Always appropriately anchor your Resort for safety of your pet (not included)
- Recommended for pets under 95 lbs
- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
These sporty, lightweight Pioneer Soft Crates make traveling with pets easier than ever. The outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon, supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame. Zippered, charcoal gray mesh window panels on four sides provide ventilation and visibility; top features optional fabric cover. These amazing crates feature reflective trim, a back storage pocket, and handy Velcro® strap closures. Folds down flat for easy storage and features two different water bottle holders and side storage pocket.Learn More
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
Colorful, low-cost dog crates offer excellent value! Ideal for traveling with pets or crate training at home. Close wire spacing for strength and stability. Folds suitcase-style for transport. Each crate has a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning and a removable black divider panel. Comes in Pink Punch, Lime Twist and Blue Splash.Learn More
To provide an escape route from unwanted intruders, the double door Katkabin® has a front and a rear door and comes complete with a washable KatKushion and two clip-on KatFlap doors.
The KatKabin® DezRez, a luxurious outdoor cat house, gives your cat all the comfort and safety it is used to indoors, the KatKabin® DezRez is an ingenious and quite simply wonderful home from home for your fabulous feline. Standing above the ground, it provides a warm, cosy and shaded insulated outdoor cat shelter for napping, stretching and relaxing. Your cat is protected from the weather and is safe and relaxed until you return in a sturdy and purpose-made home. The opening also has a conventional clip-on cat flap that can be attached or removed depending on the season or your cat's preference.
The KatKabin® is available in a beautiful range of colours that can either blend in or stand out in your garden, outdoor area or home. Wherever you choose to put yours, this certainly is one cat house which will make a stunning design statement!
- Developed to withstand the widest range of temperature extremes
- Made from high grade, fade-resistant materials
- Feet fixing holes enable the KatKabin® to be fixed to any surface
- Rear holes for air ventilation
- Innovative oval design helps the air to circulate inside rather than being trapped at the top as in other shapes
- Two removable KatFlap doors supplied
- Washable KatKushion supplied
- Optional washable fleecy Winter Warmer – lines the internal body of the KatKabin® to keep your cat warm and snug even in the coldest conditions - available separately or as part of the Premium Combination KatKabin
- Optional waterproof, low energy EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad - provides much needed warmth in frigid conditions. Available separately - see our accessories selection.
- Overall dimensions: L: 22" (55cm) x W: 16" (41cm) x H: 13" (32cm)
- Internal dimensions: L: 17" (43cm) x W: 15" (38cm) x H: 11" (28cm)
- Door opening: W: 6.5" (16cm) x H: 7" (17.5cm)
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
Instantly kills odor from feces, urine, and skunks. Use on runs, animal quarters, and cages. Apply with watering can or hose sprayer. Pine scent.Learn More
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)