Cats & Dogs Accessories
PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
Solid Wood Construction
Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
Assembles in Three Simple Steps
Water Resistant Plastic Feet
Black Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter
from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn
Around Inside More Easily
This patented system combines an in-ground containment system with a remote trainer. You can train your dog on your property, or away from home. The hand-held transmitter comes with four levels of correction, and includes two tones, one for praise and one for discipline.
- Patented “run-through prevention” technology
- Handheld remote trainer with 4 correction levels and 2 separate correction tones
- 150 yard range for remote trainer
- Water-resistant collar with user-replaceable batteries
- Contains up to 5 acres (additional wire and flags kit required*)
- System can be expanded to include additional dogs with the SD-3125 collar Learn More
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
- Give your dog the house of his dreams with the Precision Pet Extreme Outback Country Lodge Dog House.
- Constructed of Solid Wood
- This dog house is rugged and durable.
- It features a raised floor that protects the house and your pet from water as well as adjustable feet for rough terrain.
- Dimensions: Medium 32"L x 40"W x 34"H