Cats & Dogs Accessories
***This top only works with the Rugged Ranch 5 x10 Kennel! It is the shade only.
The A-Frame Top comes complete with galvanized frame, canvas top and bungie's for a 5' x 10' Durango Kennel. Easy assembly to provide shade and protection from the elements. No tools required.
- Durable, Double Stitched Canvas
- Grommeted every 12 inches
- Provides a great source of shade
- 3.5" Bungie Cords
The product is just the shade, kennel not included.Learn More
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary
- Extended chewing pleasure
- Made with added vitamins and minerals
- Delicious chewy center
- Completely edible, low mess
- Made with highly digestible rice
- Resealable pouch
- Perfect for small dogs
Rice Flour, Glycerin, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Propylene Glycol, Powdered Cellulose, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Poultry Flavor, Dried Meat By-Product, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine, Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source Of Vitamin E]), Minerals (Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate).
This information is valid at time of publication. However, recipes may change after this time so always check ingredients lists and allergenic information on the back of packageLearn More
- OverNite Refill
- Collects fleas and other insects
- Comes in Pack of 4
FRONTLINE® Flea and Tick Products provide long-lasting flea and tick control. FRONTLINE products for dogs and cats are highly effective, easy-to-use and have a satisfaction guarantee.
- Continuously, and quickly, kills fleas for an entire month
- waterproof even after swimming and bathing
- Vet's #1 choice for long-lasting flea and tick protection
- Gentle enough to use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older without weight restrictions
- Approved for use on pregnant or nursing mothers
- FRONTINE Plus kill up to 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 24 hours, it also contains a special ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae to keep ALL stages of fleas from developing and bothering your pet and your family. FRONTLINE Plus also kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including the one that may carry Lyme disease.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
The 5'x10'x6'H Durango Powder Coat Kennel is made with 6ga 2"x4" welded wire. One of the strongest built kennels on the market it is built to last. Preferred by kennel professionals!
- Modular design so you can add panels or gates to meet your needs
- 5'W x 10"L x 6'H
- Available in Powder Coat or Hot Dipped Galvanized finish
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More