Cats & Dogs Accessories
$5.99Our jumbo Zanies® Attack-A-Jacks dog toys will grab the attention of customers and dogs alike. The three soft and brightly colored plush bones of this dog toy intersect to create a huge 11" plush jack, and the end of each bone has a squeaker—for a total of six squeakers! And they always land with three legs up, so they're easy for dogs to pick up. Learn More
PetSafe 2 pack, 6 volt, lithium battery.
For PetSafe Bark Control:
- PBC23-10685 For PetSafe Remote Trainer:
- PDT24-10793 For PetSafe In-Ground Fence:
- PIG23-10689 For PetSafe Wireless Containment:
- PWF19-10762 Learn More
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT SOFT CHEWS supply natural ingredients that support joint fuction and promote healthy connective tissue to help dogs live active, vital lives. Soft Chews are tasty and make it easy to give standardized amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin to dogs of all ages.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Wafer:
- Bio-Flex Complex (A propriety blend of Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate and Vitamin C)..............490 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.59
The KONG AirDog Bone combines two classic dog toys — the tennis ball and the squeaker toy — to create an instantly recognizable bone shape that’s the perfect fetch toy. This durable, high-quality AirDog Bone will not wear down a dog’s teeth. It’s made with a special nonabrasive felt, compared to the abrasive material on normal tennis balls.
- Perfect for games of fetch
- Squeaker to induce play
- Nonabrasive tennis material will not wear down your dog's teeth
- Size: Medium
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More