Cats & Dogs Accessories
This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz
$24.99Tired of going through endless damaged kennel pads? Brinkmann Pet’s advanced Water Resistant Technology Kennel Pad is covered in a durable polyester fabric. Inside is a polyurethane foam pad for extra comfort. Great for crate training and those unexpected pet accidents. Available in all standard kennel sizes. Product Care This mat is easy to care for, just wipe clean with a damp cloth. Learn More
Unique bumper-style Slumber Pet™ Sherpa Crate Dog Beds combine thick sherpa with bumper-style cushioning. Bed dimensions are slightly larger than ProSelect® Crate dimensions, so the bumpers are supported by the crate sides, softening the crate’s edges and providing an inviting nestling area for dogs.
- High-quality sherpa stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Machine washable for easy care