Cats & Dogs Accessories
These sporty, lightweight Pioneer Soft Crates make traveling with pets easier than ever. The outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon, supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame. Zippered, charcoal gray mesh window panels on four sides provide ventilation and visibility; top features optional fabric cover. These amazing crates feature reflective trim, a back storage pocket, and handy Velcro® strap closures. Folds down flat for easy storage and features two different water bottle holders and side storage pocket.Learn More
- For the Ultimate Protection in a Dog House!
- Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn Around Inside More Easily.
- Solid Wood Construction
- Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
- Assembles in Three Simple Steps
- Water Resistant Plastic Feet
- Black Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
- Slant-Roof Design
- Dimensions: Medium 30" x 35" x 32"
The Air Muzzle II restraint system helps eliminate potential cat and small dog bites. Simply slide the patented sliding collar onto the animal’s head to reduce bite risk during grooming, bathing or administration of oral medications and vaccines. It’s quick and easy to use and reduces stress through its open design. Pets are able to see what’s going on.Learn More
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
This is the strongest Kennel Kart available! Constructed of heavy-duty, chrome-plated tubular steel with swivel casters for easy manuverability. Locking wheels ensure Kart stays put where you need it. Easily holds up to 640 lbs. Includes braided nylon rope handle with comfortable foam rubber grip.Learn More
Lucky Dog™ European Panel system is the best of the best when it comes to safe containment for your pet. The clean lines of the panels, no sharp edges and black powder coat finish are perfect for any setting. Lucky Dog European panels and gate are 5 ft. wide and 6 ft. high. Our 2-1/2 in. vertical upright spacing, may not be ideal for your smaller breed and/or puppy, however it is suitable for all other dog containment needs. This modular panel system allows you to customize your layout to suit your pet’s needs for comfort and space. Always ensure your pet is properly trained to enjoy their personal space, prior to use.
- Black tube caps in top of frame
- 29 3/4 inch wide gate opening
- Stabilizer bar welded at 33 inches from bottom
- Entire panel is welded with no fittings
- Infill vertical tubing has 2 1/2 inch spacing
- No Sharp edges for animal safety
- 1 1/2 inch Panel legs for cleaning
- 6 Feet High
- 5 Feet Wide
- 10 Feet Long
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
- Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
- Waterproof Handheld
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited Lifetime Map Updates
- Collar Receiver has 24 hours Battery Life at 3 Second Update Rate
- Tracks up to 21 Collars/Handhelds
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device with Antenna
- GPS Collar on Red Collar Strap
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD and Manual Included
- Quick Start Guide
Colorful, low-cost dog crates offer excellent value! Ideal for traveling with pets or crate training at home. Close wire spacing for strength and stability. Folds suitcase-style for transport. Each crate has a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning and a removable black divider panel. Comes in Pink Punch, Lime Twist and Blue Splash.Learn More