Cats & Dogs Accessories
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- For the Ultimate Protection in a Dog House!
- Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn Around Inside More Easily.
- Solid Wood Construction
- Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
- Assembles in Three Simple Steps
- Water Resistant Plastic Feet
- Black Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
- Slant-Roof Design
- Dimensions: Medium 30" x 35" x 32"
The Lucky Dog™ Welded Wire Pet Resort delivers the highest quality, performance, and appeal compared to other leading dog kennels. You get access to the highest quality kennels, and your pets get a comfortable and safe environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 6' H x 4'L x 4'W (with cover installed) 5' H w/o cover installed
- Includes: 1 Gate Panel: 2'Wx5'H, 1 Locking Gate Latch, 1 Complete Kennel Cover w/ frame, 7 Panels: 2'Wx5'H, 16 Panel Clamps ( 2 per panel)
- No Tools Required for assembly
- 10 Gauge welded steel construction
- Black Powder coated finish for superior looks
- Modular, square-tube panels offer great stability and design flexibility
- Simple to move to new location if ever required, remember to always anchor your kennel while in use
- 6 Feet High
- 4 Feet Wide
- 4 Feet Long
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
The Air Muzzle II restraint system helps eliminate potential cat and small dog bites. Simply slide the patented sliding collar onto the animal’s head to reduce bite risk during grooming, bathing or administration of oral medications and vaccines. It’s quick and easy to use and reduces stress through its open design. Pets are able to see what’s going on.Learn More
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals. Designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation, our Premier Kennels are a great option for professionals and individual pet owners. These kennels include unique features that enhance ease of assembly, versatility, durability, and animal safety.
No tools are required for the quick and easy assembly of our kennels. Standard connectors offer unique versatility for single or multiple free-standing units. Special connectors may be ordered for attachment to walls or posts. This allows you to avoid the unnecessary expense and time delay of building custom kennels, as well as the hassle normally associated with expanding your kennel’s capacity.
Premier Kennels offer double protection from harsh conditions and the natural acidity commonly found in kennel environments. Protection begins with the use of galvanized steel tubing and heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” galvanized welded wire. Each strand of wire is individually welded to the tubing frame with stainless steel welding wire. We then apply Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over the galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
Priefert offers a variety of kennel kits. With no sharp edges, our Premier Kennels provide a safe and attractive enclosure for “Man’s Best Friend.” The 6’ tall kennels are ideal for secure confinement of medium to large-sized dogs.
Come in 5 different sizes:
- 4 foot by 4 foot
- 4 foot by 8 foot
- 5 foot by 5 foot
- 5 foot by 10 foot
- 10 foot by 10 foot
PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)