Cats & Dogs Accessories
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
The 5'x10'x6'H Durango Powder Coat Kennel is made with 6ga 2"x4" welded wire. One of the strongest built kennels on the market it is built to last. Preferred by kennel professionals!
- Modular design so you can add panels or gates to meet your needs
- 5'W x 10"L x 6'H
- Available in Powder Coat or Hot Dipped Galvanized finish
Like other products in the SportHunter® family, the SportHunter® 1225 provides hunters and trainers with communication versatility. The compact waterproof Remote Transmitter offers up to 16 stimulation levels.. The lightweight waterproof Collar Receiver features a slim profile and contoured shape that ensures a comfortable, custom fit on your dog's neck.
- 3/4 Mile Range
- DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone/Vibration Options
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Test Light
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
ProSelect Everlasting Black Exercise Pens are the secure way to keep dogs contains in backyards, at dog shows, or on the go. Each dog exercise pen features a dual locking latched door and a black epoxy finish.
Filled with deluxe features you won’t find with other pens. Durably constructed of 7- and 10-gauge wire with a long-lasting black epoxy finish. Narrow wire spacing (1 1/2" x 6") provides rigidity and security. Door provides easy access for pets and features dual, escape-proof locking latches. Eight strong, 24" wide panels create a spacious 16 square foot area.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Long-lasting black epoxy finish
- Door with dual locking latches
- Improved linking connectors
Colorful, low-cost dog crates offer excellent value! Ideal for traveling with pets or crate training at home. Close wire spacing for strength and stability. Folds suitcase-style for transport. Each crate has a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning and a removable black divider panel. Comes in Pink Punch, Lime Twist and Blue Splash.Learn More
This receiver has 5 levels of correction to match the sensitivity of your pet. It comes with a nylon collar, batteries, short probes for short-hair dogs and long probes for long-hair dogs. It is compatible with all PetSafe® in-ground fences and can be a replacement to PRF-304W In-ground Deluxe Radio Fence.
- Dogs 8 pounds or more
- Light weight collar
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
To provide an escape route from unwanted intruders, the double door Katkabin® has a front and a rear door and comes complete with a washable KatKushion and two clip-on KatFlap doors.
The KatKabin® DezRez, a luxurious outdoor cat house, gives your cat all the comfort and safety it is used to indoors, the KatKabin® DezRez is an ingenious and quite simply wonderful home from home for your fabulous feline. Standing above the ground, it provides a warm, cosy and shaded insulated outdoor cat shelter for napping, stretching and relaxing. Your cat is protected from the weather and is safe and relaxed until you return in a sturdy and purpose-made home. The opening also has a conventional clip-on cat flap that can be attached or removed depending on the season or your cat's preference.
The KatKabin® is available in a beautiful range of colours that can either blend in or stand out in your garden, outdoor area or home. Wherever you choose to put yours, this certainly is one cat house which will make a stunning design statement!
- Developed to withstand the widest range of temperature extremes
- Made from high grade, fade-resistant materials
- Feet fixing holes enable the KatKabin® to be fixed to any surface
- Rear holes for air ventilation
- Innovative oval design helps the air to circulate inside rather than being trapped at the top as in other shapes
- Two removable KatFlap doors supplied
- Washable KatKushion supplied
- Optional washable fleecy Winter Warmer – lines the internal body of the KatKabin® to keep your cat warm and snug even in the coldest conditions - available separately or as part of the Premium Combination KatKabin
- Optional waterproof, low energy EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad - provides much needed warmth in frigid conditions. Available separately - see our accessories selection.
- Overall dimensions: L: 22" (55cm) x W: 16" (41cm) x H: 13" (32cm)
- Internal dimensions: L: 17" (43cm) x W: 15" (38cm) x H: 11" (28cm)
- Door opening: W: 6.5" (16cm) x H: 7" (17.5cm)