Cats & Dogs Accessories
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT provides natural ingredients that support joint function and connective tissue to help your dog stay active and enjoy life.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg
- Ascorbate Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- Zinc (Oxide) 15mg
- Manganese (Gluconate) 5mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 2mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Dried Whey, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Manganese Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Unique bumper-style Slumber Pet™ Sherpa Crate Dog Beds combine thick sherpa with bumper-style cushioning. Bed dimensions are slightly larger than ProSelect® Crate dimensions, so the bumpers are supported by the crate sides, softening the crate’s edges and providing an inviting nestling area for dogs.
- High-quality sherpa stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Machine washable for easy care
Rugged and durable Guardian Gear® Camo Dog Leads are the practical yet stylish accessories for pets that love the outdoors.
- Made of durable, woven nylon
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated swivel snaps
- All Guardian Gear Leads are guaranteed for life
Material: Nylon; Nickel-plated swivel snaps
Size: 1"W x 6’L
This is Red Barn's hand picked selection of their favorite, best selling, all natural treats for your dog to enjoy. These chews are roasted in their natural juices to enhance the flavors dogs love best. No additives, no preservatives, no artificial flavors!
Monitor your pet while feeding natural treats and hard bone products. Remove bone if splintering occurs. Recommended size is slightly larger than your dog’s mouth. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water for your pet. Feed as a treat.
- Variety Pack
- 14" L x 12.5" W x 3.75" H
- 2 lbs. Bag
Did your parents ever tell you to go outside and run around to burn off some energy? Well here is your solution for fido to burn off some energy. This extra heavy cable tie out has a break strength of 4200lbs. It is made of galvanized aircraft cable and is coated in a UV vinyl.Learn More
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.