Cats & Dogs Accessories
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
Pig skin is puffed up to a light and crunchy texture and then slow roasted to enhance the natural flavors dogs love best. No additives or artificial flavors of any kind.
Always monitor your pet while feeding treats. This product is meant to be fed as a reward or treat. Provide your pet with fresh drinking water at all times.
- Ingredients: Pork cheek and chin.
- Calories: 228/ounce
- Crude Protein: 38% Min
- Crude Fat: 15% Min
- Crude Fiber: 2% Max
- Moisture: 10% Max
- Calcium: .8% Min
- Phosphorous: .4% Min
- 1 lbs. Bag
NUTRI-VET 300 mg ASPIRIN liver flavored chewables aid in temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems.
- Aspirin (Min.) 300 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Calcium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
- Compact size fits easily in the palm of hand
- Ideal for precision trimming around eyes and muzzle
- Includes: Trimmer, #40 blade, 2 attachment combs, 1 AA battery, cleaning brush, blade oil, blade guard and instructions
Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter gives you advantages never before available in any cat litter product! In independent tests, based on daily removal of liquid and solid waste, ordinary clay litter products only controlled odors for 9 days. After that, the accumulation of urine waste matter caused the odor level to rise quickly. After two weeks, even a cat box which had been regularly maintained, emitted a strong and offensive odor.
In contrast, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter maintained complete odor control even after 28 days! The litter granules are made from environmentally pure Bentonite clay. When exposed to liquid waste, the granules expand and absorb the liquid in a well defined clump which will not break apart even during sifting, scooping, or scratching by your cat. This means, unlike ordinary cat litters, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter lets you remove virtually all of your cat's liquid and solid waste. And, no excess waste in the box means NO ODORS! Used regularly, new Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter will mean no more unpleasant odors and greater savings for you!
- Odors and changing are problems of the past! The superior absorption and binding capability of revolutionary Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter allows for complete removal of liquid and solid waste and their associated odors.
- Environmentally friendly! Non-toxic natural clay. Using Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter means less waste.
- Easily remove even liquid waste! Unlike ordinary cat litters, when exposed to liquid waste, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter granules bond tightly together and won't break apart during removal or when cats scratch in the box. Simply replenish the litter that is thrown away. Unused Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter stays in the box and keeps working.
$9.99Wrapped in real chicken, this delicious baked pork skin is knotted so your dog can go to work! Lower in fat than pig's ears and more easily digestible than beef rawhide. Long-lasting knots guaranteed to satisfy your most vigorous chewer. No artificial flavors or preservatives. INGREDIENTS: Pig skin. Learn More