Cats & Dogs Accessories
- 2 - 4 inches of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each panel.
- Easy pass-through self-closing door.
- Dog Palace sized for medium to large dogs (small Lab through St. bernard)
- Self Storing window panels easily reposition from winter's closed
position to summer's cross ventilation position without tools.
- Floor is raised four inches to provide a dry and warm bedding area.
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
- Dog can see out while he rests in comfort.
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping
your dog clean, warm and comfortable.
- Can be shipped UPS Ground to most locations.
- Assembled Outside Dimensions: 38.5"H * 31.5"W * 47.5"L WEIGHT 66 LBS
- Assembled inside Dimensions: 30.5"H * 24"W * 35.5" L - door from floor 11"
This extra wireless fence unit can be used to expand the limits of your existing Wireless Fence System. Set up overlapping circular fields to give your pet greater room to roam. Requires use of a PIF-275 Wireless Fence Receiver Collar (sold separately).
- Covers an adjustable circular area up 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- Completely wireless/portable
- Locate indoors 2 to 4 feet above ground level
- Includes AC Power Adaptor
- 3/4 Mile Range
- Receiver and Transmitter are waterproof and submersible
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone only button
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
Introducing the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
The TEK 1.0 is available in two formats based on a single, unique handheld device. Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Spec Sheet:www.sportdog.com/SportDOG/files/39/39131fbb-8b77-4efa-831f-c5a7129e98bd.pdf Learn More
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
Choose from high or low volume, three beep-duration settings and four tones. Our Model DSL-400 uses a 3-volt lithium battery that provides hundreds of hours of "on" time. We even give you a battery-check function so you won't get caught with a dead battery. Our lightweight beeper fits most 1-inch-wide collar straps, so you can put it on or take it off as needed.
Listed below are options of the continuous beeping you hear when a dog is on point. When the dog is running, you have the choice of (1) silent mode; (2) 5-second beep duration; or (3) 10-second beep duration. Setting Number 4 is the battery-check.
- Standard Beep (S)
- Hawk Scream (H)
- Bobwhite Call (B)
- Trill Tone (T)
- Battery Check (4)
- Lifetime Warranty
This patented system combines an in-ground containment system with a remote trainer. You can train your dog on your property, or away from home. The hand-held transmitter comes with four levels of correction, and includes two tones, one for praise and one for discipline.
- Patented “run-through prevention” technology
- Handheld remote trainer with 4 correction levels and 2 separate correction tones
- 150 yard range for remote trainer
- Water-resistant collar with user-replaceable batteries
- Contains up to 5 acres (additional wire and flags kit required*)
- System can be expanded to include additional dogs with the SD-3125 collar Learn More