Cats & Dogs Accessories
Nature’s Miracle® Stain & Odor Remover features liquid enzymes that eliminate stains and odors other products fail to remove. Nature’s Miracle® Stain & Odor Remover features liquid enzymes that eliminate stains and odors other products fail to remove — with no perfume cover-up. Eliminates urine odors completely and discourages pet from resoiling the same area.
- Use liquid on carpets, furniture, bedding, and laundry
- Safe for use around children and pets
- For Stains: Lift off solid material, then saturate with Stain & Odor Remover. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with cloth. If stain persists, reapply and wait one hour. On porous surfaces, use a brush to work solution into stained area.
- For Fabrics and Clothing: Use as a prewash, saturate, and wash as usual.
- For Carpet Cleaning Machines and Dog Runs: Dilute 50/50 with cold water.
- For Living Areas, Bird Cages and Litter Boxes: Use full strength.
PetSafe 2 pack, 6 volt, lithium battery.
For PetSafe Bark Control:
- PBC23-10685 For PetSafe Remote Trainer:
- PDT24-10793 For PetSafe In-Ground Fence:
- PIG23-10689 For PetSafe Wireless Containment:
- PWF19-10762 Learn More
The Precision Pet® Dog Crate Replacement Pans are designed to fit any Precision Pet® wire crate. The pans are made from durable heavy plastic that can handle heavy wear. These pans have a non-porous surface that's easy to clean as well as a wide lip to prevent spill-over.
- Designed to fit all Precision Pet® wire crates
- Made from durable heavy plastic for heavy wear
- Non-porous surface that’s easy to clean
- Wide lip that prevents spill-over
- 19 Inch: Measures 17.5"L x 11.5"W x .98"H Fits Crates: (19” L x 12” W x 14” H)Learn More
Unique bumper-style Slumber Pet™ Sherpa Crate Dog Beds combine thick sherpa with bumper-style cushioning. Bed dimensions are slightly larger than ProSelect® Crate dimensions, so the bumpers are supported by the crate sides, softening the crate’s edges and providing an inviting nestling area for dogs.
- High-quality sherpa stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Machine washable for easy care
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This dog kennel clamp is for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More