Cats & Dogs Accessories
Keep your pet's water from freezing this winter with a large capacity heated water bowl. It features a 60 watt heater built in which is thermostatically controlled to work automatically. Has a long power cord with a metal cord protector to deter chewing.
- Holds 6 quarts of water
- Thermostatically controlled heater keeps water from freezing
- Heavy duty metal cord protector to deter chewing
KONG EXTREME KONG represents the most durable version of the original KONG toy. The ultra-strong, black rubber compound is recommended for power chewers.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N treats
- Helps reduce boredom and separation anxiety for powerful chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Used worldwide by police, drug enforcement and military K-9 teams
- Also used by Schutzhund and AKC competition trainers
- Made in USA
- Size: X-Large
Unlike other scoops, the handles of these Clean Go Pet Sanitary Steel Poop Scoop Sets are fitted with a spring-loaded locking pin that allows them to be assembled and disassembled at the push of a button. When disassembled, the scoops measure only 19" long, which makes them easier to store in the home, pack for travel or display in your retail area, and less expensive to ship.
- Constructed from strong, chrome-plated steel.
- Each set comes with a pan, and either a Shovel or Rake style scooper
- Rake Style is for use on grass
- Shovel Style is for use on concrete or in kennels
- Pans measure 6 1/4"L x 5 3/4"W x 1"D
Clean Go Pet Sanitary Steel Poop Scoop Sets are packaged for resale and guaranteed for life.Learn More
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
Did your parents ever tell you to go outside and run around to burn off some energy? Well here is your solution for fido to burn off some energy. This extra heavy cable tie out has a break strength of 4200lbs. It is made of galvanized aircraft cable and is coated in a UV vinyl.Learn More
Unique bumper-style Slumber Pet™ Sherpa Crate Dog Beds combine thick sherpa with bumper-style cushioning. Bed dimensions are slightly larger than ProSelect® Crate dimensions, so the bumpers are supported by the crate sides, softening the crate’s edges and providing an inviting nestling area for dogs.
- High-quality sherpa stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Machine washable for easy care
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.