Cats & Dogs Accessories
Expands your containment system beyond the initial 500 ft. of wire that accompanies the in-ground fencing kit. Each spool is 500 ft/150 meters of 20 gauge, solid core, burial-grade wire. The table below is a guide to help determine the amount of wire you will need based on the area in which you want to contain your pet. Length of wire needed will vary due to the amount of twisted wire and layout used. For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using Gel-filled Splice Capsules and wire nuts (RFA-366) when splicing your additional Boundary Wire. (Table assumes square layout; rectangular layouts may require more wire.)Learn More
Nature’s Miracle® Stain & Odor Remover features liquid enzymes that eliminate stains and odors other products fail to remove. Nature’s Miracle® Stain & Odor Remover features liquid enzymes that eliminate stains and odors other products fail to remove — with no perfume cover-up. Eliminates urine odors completely and discourages pet from resoiling the same area.
- Use liquid on carpets, furniture, bedding, and laundry
- Safe for use around children and pets
- For Stains: Lift off solid material, then saturate with Stain & Odor Remover. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with cloth. If stain persists, reapply and wait one hour. On porous surfaces, use a brush to work solution into stained area.
- For Fabrics and Clothing: Use as a prewash, saturate, and wash as usual.
- For Carpet Cleaning Machines and Dog Runs: Dilute 50/50 with cold water.
- For Living Areas, Bird Cages and Litter Boxes: Use full strength.
This easy to use bark control collar requires no programming and includes progressive correction. What does this mean? If your dog continues to bark the static correction increases automatically and it deters your dog from barking!
- Low Battery Indicator
- Replaceable Nylon Collar
- Low Battery Indicator
PetSafe 2 pack, 6 volt, lithium battery.
For PetSafe Bark Control:
- PBC23-10685 For PetSafe Remote Trainer:
- PDT24-10793 For PetSafe In-Ground Fence:
- PIG23-10689 For PetSafe Wireless Containment:
- PWF19-10762 Learn More
This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz