Cats & Dogs Accessories
With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
Like other products in the SportHunter® family, the SportHunter® 1225 provides hunters and trainers with communication versatility. The compact waterproof Remote Transmitter offers up to 16 stimulation levels.. The lightweight waterproof Collar Receiver features a slim profile and contoured shape that ensures a comfortable, custom fit on your dog's neck.
- 3/4 Mile Range
- DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone/Vibration Options
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Test Light
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
This patented system combines an in-ground containment system with a remote trainer. You can train your dog on your property, or away from home. The hand-held transmitter comes with four levels of correction, and includes two tones, one for praise and one for discipline.
- Patented “run-through prevention” technology
- Handheld remote trainer with 4 correction levels and 2 separate correction tones
- 150 yard range for remote trainer
- Water-resistant collar with user-replaceable batteries
- Contains up to 5 acres (additional wire and flags kit required*)
- System can be expanded to include additional dogs with the SD-3125 collar Learn More
The 5'x10'x6'H Durango Powder Coat Kennel is made with 6ga 2"x4" welded wire. One of the strongest built kennels on the market it is built to last. Preferred by kennel professionals!
- Modular design so you can add panels or gates to meet your needs
- 5'W x 10"L x 6'H
- Available in Powder Coat or Hot Dipped Galvanized finish
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
- Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
- Waterproof Handheld
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited Lifetime Map Updates
- Collar Receiver has 24 hours Battery Life at 3 Second Update Rate
- Tracks up to 21 Collars/Handhelds
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device with Antenna
- GPS Collar on Red Collar Strap
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD and Manual Included
- Quick Start Guide
The TEK-2H is a replacement for your lost SportDOG Brand TEK 2.0 system handheld transceiver or use it to split your multidog system into two smaller systems. This compact, handheld transceiver delivers GPS tracking capabilities, including multiple waypoint creation, with no external antennas required. Track and train up to 21 dogs at once up to 10 miles. Pre-loaded with 1:100K U.S. topographic maps with unlimited lifetime map updates. Up to 12 hours of continuous use on one charge.
- Delivers GPS Tracking Capabilities
- 10-Mile Tracking and Training Range
- Track up to 21 Dogs
- Pre-Loaded with 1:100K Topo Means
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Accessory
- Start-up Guide
The TEK 1.0 GPS tracking collar offers hunters the ability to get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. This system is perfect for those that run hounds for predator or varmint hunting, beagles for rabbits, or all dogs used for upland birds. The Collar Receiver features SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so it is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
- Handheld Device
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Adjust the Scale from 100 Yards to 75 Miles or Set the Scale to Auto
- Store up to 20 Way Points
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Integral, Tilt-Compensated Compass
- GPS Collar
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (on point or treed) or Direction of Movement
- Can be Expanded up to 12 Dogs
- Handheld Device is Waterproof and Submersible up to 5 Feet. Collar is waterproof and sumersible up to 25 feet.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Charging Adapter