Cats & Dogs Accessories
$9.99Wrapped in real chicken, this delicious baked pork skin is knotted so your dog can go to work! Lower in fat than pig's ears and more easily digestible than beef rawhide. Long-lasting knots guaranteed to satisfy your most vigorous chewer. No artificial flavors or preservatives. INGREDIENTS: Pig skin. Learn More
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
Tasty, crunchy and deliciously natural. Our meaty Choppers are baked into a crunchy textured treat that is bursting with natural flavor. Regular chewing is also good for your dog’s dental health! Made in the U.S.A.
Always monitor your pet while feeding treats. This product is meant to be fed as a reward or treat. Provide your pet with fresh drinking water at all times.
- Ingredients: Beef by-product (Beef Lung).
- Calories: 80
- Crude Protein: 75% Min
- Crude Fat: 5% Min
- Crude Fiber: 1% Max
- Moisture: 10% Max
- 9 oz. Bag
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
Used for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms for dogs and puppies.Learn More
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More