Cats & Dogs Accessories
Flea & Tick Mist quickly kills fleas, ticks and lice on puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and horses. Contains synergized natural pyrethrins for instant knockdown. Non-greasy formula with a deodorizing action that leaves a pleasant fragrance. - Easy to use spray also temporarily repels gnats, flies, and mosquitoes. Added conditioners make it easy to brush through and also deodorize the coat.
- For dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Kills fleas, ticks and lice
- Temporarily repels gnats, flies and mosquitoes
Important Information Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. DOGS AND CATS: Cover animal’s eyes with hand and with a firm, fast stroke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray neck, middle and hindquarters, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to the skin, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair. On long haired dogs, rub your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure spray thoroughly wets ticks. Repeat every 9 days.Learn More
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 3 months
- Pack of 3 applicators
The Scott Pets adjustable harness is great for any size dog. The harness comes in four sizes, XSMALL, SMALL, MEDIUM, & LARGE. For sizing see below:
- XSMALL - Adjustable harness 3/8" wide nylon; 8 1/2" to 14" for extra small dog breeds
- SMALL - Adjustable harness 5/8" wide nylon; 12" to 20" for small dog breeds
- MEDIUM - Adjustable harness 3/4" wide nylon; 18" to 30" for medium dog breeds
- LARGE - Adjustable harness 1" wide nylon; 22" to 38" for large dog breeds
PetArmor for Cats acts fast and is effective, long-lasting, waterproof, and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks, and chewing lice on cats and kittens. It contains the active ingredient fipronil, and kills fleas, ticks, and lice. Used as directed, it can stop infestations and help prevent reinfestation. PetArmor for Cats kills, controls, and prevents infestations of adult fleas prior to egg-laying, Brown ticks, American ticks, Lone Star ticks, and Deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Cats topically only on cats and kittens aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant, and nursing mothers, as indicated. PetArmor for Cats with fipronil should be applied every month.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over cat and use open end to part your cat’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the cat’s skin as a spot to the cat’s back between the shoulder blades.