Cats & Dogs Accessories
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $44.99
Extra soft, comfy and designed to fit our ProSelect crates, these Slumber Pet™ Embroidered Paw Print Crate Mats pay homage to our most popular car seat cover.
- Durable and superior quality ultra suede polyester design
- Embroidered paw print pattern
- Bolstered sides and a non-slip nylon bottom
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Size: X-Large measures 47 3/4" x 29 3/4" – Fits Crates 48" x 30"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals. Designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation, our Premier Kennels are a great option for professionals and individual pet owners. These kennels include unique features that enhance ease of assembly, versatility, durability, and animal safety.
No tools are required for the quick and easy assembly of our kennels. Standard connectors offer unique versatility for single or multiple free-standing units. Special connectors may be ordered for attachment to walls or posts. This allows you to avoid the unnecessary expense and time delay of building custom kennels, as well as the hassle normally associated with expanding your kennel’s capacity.
Premier Kennels offer double protection from harsh conditions and the natural acidity commonly found in kennel environments. Protection begins with the use of galvanized steel tubing and heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” galvanized welded wire. Each strand of wire is individually welded to the tubing frame with stainless steel welding wire. We then apply Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over the galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
Priefert offers a variety of kennel kits. With no sharp edges, our Premier Kennels provide a safe and attractive enclosure for “Man’s Best Friend.” The 6’ tall kennels are ideal for secure confinement of medium to large-sized dogs.
Come in 5 different sizes:
- 4 foot by 4 foot
- 4 foot by 8 foot
- 5 foot by 5 foot
- 5 foot by 10 foot
- 10 foot by 10 foot
- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
Our durable plush lizard dog toys offer lots of tossing and tugging fun. Each Zanies® Bungee Gecko body stretches from 16" to a full 24" and contains two squeakers, one in the head and one in the tail. These lively plush Zanies® Bungee Geckos will brighten up any retail display and help you reel in the profits.
- Made of durable plush
- Contains two squeakers — one in the head and one in the tail — for double the fun!
Each 16" toy has a bungee body that stretches to a full 24".Learn More
$12.99Highly Effective Wormer Used For The Removal Of Roundworms And Hookworms In Dogs And Puppies. The Dosage Is One Teaspoon (5 Ml) For Each 10 Lb Of Body Weight. Each Bottle Contains 2 Fluid Ounces (60 Ml). Learn More
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary
$22.97This is a fully washable interior body covering which lines the whole inner wall of the chamber. Ideal for the coldest winter days and nights to keep your cat warm and very cozy. Learn More