Cats & Dogs Accessories
FRONTLINE® Flea and Tick Products provide long-lasting flea and tick control. FRONTLINE products for dogs and cats are highly effective, easy-to-use and have a satisfaction guarantee.
Continuously, and quickly, kills fleas for an entire month
waterproof even after swimming and bathing
Vet's #1 choice for long-lasting flea and tick protection
Gentle enough to use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older without weight restrictions
Approved for use on pregnant or nursing mothers
FRONTINE Plus kill up to 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 24 hours, it also contains a special ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae to keep ALL stages of fleas from developing and bothering your pet and your family. FRONTLINE Plus also kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including the one that may carry Lyme disease.
Unique bumper-style Slumber Pet™ Sherpa Crate Dog Beds combine thick sherpa with bumper-style cushioning. Bed dimensions are slightly larger than ProSelect® Crate dimensions, so the bumpers are supported by the crate sides, softening the crate’s edges and providing an inviting nestling area for dogs.
- High-quality sherpa stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Machine washable for easy care
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This panel is for the SIDE ONLY for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More
Our 5x10 Shade Top is great for adding the element of shade to protect your pets from the heat. Can be used on the top or sides of cages to eliminate direct sunlight.
- Durable, double stiched Mesh
- Grommeted every 12 inches
- Use for shade on top or side