Cats & Dogs Accessories
$19.99Your pet will find the most supportive padding in Brinkmann Pet’s 20 inch x 30 inch Orthopedic Bed. Made with a warm plush top cover enclosing a 1¾ inch convoluted foam pad designed for pets up to 30 lbs. Also available in 30 inch x 40 inch designed for pets up to 80 lbs. Product Care The mat is easy to care for with a removable cover that is machine washable and dryer friendly Learn More
$19.99Tired of going through endless damaged kennel pads? Brinkmann Pet’s advanced Water Resistant Technology Kennel Pad is covered in a durable polyester fabric. Inside is a polyurethane foam pad for extra comfort. Great for crate training and those unexpected pet accidents. Available in all standard kennel sizes. Product Care This mat is easy to care for, just wipe clean with a damp cloth. Learn More
- Stainless steel curved teeth penetrate deep into the coat without scratching the skin
- Removes dead unwanted hair that would otherwise accumulate all over the house
- Pulls out dead hair, not healthy hair
- Carves through mats and tangles with ease
- Smooth round edges provide a massaging action
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle provides less stress on the hands
- Recommended for all coat types; de-sheds, de-mats, de-tangles
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT provides natural ingredients that support joint function and connective tissue to help your dog stay active and enjoy life.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg
- Ascorbate Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- Zinc (Oxide) 15mg
- Manganese (Gluconate) 5mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 2mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Dried Whey, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Manganese Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.