Cats & Dogs Accessories
Frontline Plus provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and puppies. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). It also kills flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Fea Eggs
- Including those that may trasmit lyme disease
- Chewing Lice
- For Dogs & Puppies 8 Weeks or older and up to 22 lbs.
- Frontline Plus Provides Your Dog With The Most Complete Spot-on Flea And Tick Protection Available. In Addition To Killing 98-100% Of Adult Fleas On Your Dog Within 24 Hours, FRONTLINE PLUS Contains A Special Ingredient That Kills Flea Eggs And Larvae, Too, And Keeps All Stages Of Fleas From Developing. By Effectively Stopping The Development Of New Fleas. Completely Breaks The Flea Life Cycle. And, Kills All Stages Of 4 Major Ticks Including Those That May Transmit Lyme Disease And Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. It's Completely Waterproof. For Use in Puppies 8 Weeks And Older. 3 topical Monthly Treatments.
FRONTLINE® Flea and Tick Products provide long-lasting flea and tick control. FRONTLINE products for dogs and cats are highly effective, easy-to-use and have a satisfaction guarantee.
- Continuously, and quickly, kills fleas for an entire month
- waterproof even after swimming and bathing
- Vet's #1 choice for long-lasting flea and tick protection
- Gentle enough to use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older without weight restrictions
- Approved for use on pregnant or nursing mothers
- FRONTINE Plus kill up to 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 24 hours, it also contains a special ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae to keep ALL stages of fleas from developing and bothering your pet and your family. FRONTLINE Plus also kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including the one that may carry Lyme disease.
Guardian Gear Elevated Pet Cots are great for giving pets a comfortable, elevated spot to sleep. Lightweight and durable dog cots allow air to circulate underneath the pet for a healthier, more comfortable rest.
The durable Guardian Gear Elevated Pet Cots are great for traveling, camping, or naps in the backyard.
- Protects pets from uncomfortable cold, hot, damp, and uneven surfaces
- Lightweight steel frame
- Spring locks allow assembly and disassembly in seconds without tools
- Cover is made of UV-resistant deep green polyester
- Velcro® tabs along the sides of the bed allow the cover to be stretched or relaxed for customized tension
Unique bumper-style Slumber Pet™ Sherpa Crate Dog Beds combine thick sherpa with bumper-style cushioning. Bed dimensions are slightly larger than ProSelect® Crate dimensions, so the bumpers are supported by the crate sides, softening the crate’s edges and providing an inviting nestling area for dogs.
- High-quality sherpa stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Machine washable for easy care
Eating in a natural standing position improves a dog's body alignment and aids in digestion. Adjustable diners feature a wide H-style base and two dishwasher-safe stainless steel bowls. Bowls adjust easily with the twist of a knob. Each diner is packaged for retail.Learn More
Extra large durable scoops make short work of kennel cleanups. 4’ aluminum handles are extremely strong, lightweight, and insulated from extreme heat and cold. Measures 11"W x 9"D. Sets available in the handle lengths and scoop types listed below. Includes rake.Learn More
New fashion colors add a stylish twist to a practical necessity. These handy spade-style scoopers are the easy way to clean up after pets. Large Scoops measure 11"W x 9"D and are perfect for kennel use and cleaning up after multiple pets. Lightweight aluminum handles with molded, non-slip vinyl grips.Learn More
Extra soft, comfy and designed to fit our ProSelect crates, these Slumber Pet™ Embroidered Paw Print Crate Mats pay homage to our most popular car seat cover.
- Durable and superior quality ultra suede polyester design
- Embroidered paw print pattern
- Bolstered sides and a non-slip nylon bottom
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Size: X-Large measures 47 3/4" x 29 3/4" – Fits Crates 48" x 30"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
These wooden diners have a rich cherry finish that complements popular mission-style furniture. The elevated design allows pets to eat at a more natural angle for improved digestion. Each diner includes two stainless steel bowls.Learn More