Cats & Dogs Accessories
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT SOFT CHEWS supply natural ingredients that support joint fuction and promote healthy connective tissue to help dogs live active, vital lives. Soft Chews are tasty and make it easy to give standardized amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin to dogs of all ages.
- 250 mg Glucosamine
- 200 mg Chondroitin
- 40 mg Vitamin C
Inactive Ingredients:BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.Learn More
Nature’s Miracle Skunk Odor Remover eliminates skunk odors in minutes. Liquid enzymes neutralize the skunk’s odor-causing organic material. Safe to use on pets, clothing, and carpets—anything that is affected by skunk’s spray! For best results, bathe dog with a skunk shampoo, then apply and let coat air dry. Odor Remover comes in a 32 oz size.Learn More
The KONG Puppy toy is the original toy that started the KONG Puppy product line made with our exclusive teething rubber formula. Veterinarians and trainers recommend stuffing the KONG Puppy with KONG treats or Ziggies to aid in crate training, decrease separation anxiety, promote proper chewing behavior and deter misbehavior.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N treats
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Soft puppy rubber formula great for soothing gums
- Made in USA
- Size: Small
We have taken all natural lamb ears, coated them with our irresistible, secret “Bully Stick gravy coating” and slow roasted them to a delicious crunchy texture. Regular chewing on crunchy treats helps promote healthy teeth and gums. And best yet? Lamb ears are also more nutritious than regular rawhide treats! Made in the U.S.A.
Always monitor your pet while feeding natural treats. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Not intended to be swallowed in large pieces. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water for your pet. Feed as a treat. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling.
- Ingredients: Lamb ears, beef liver, egg white, beef pizzle, caramel color, fructose, chicken fat, chicken cartilage, polysorbate, slamon oil, mixed tocopherols, vitamin C, vitamin E, dried blueberry, grape seed extract.
- Calories: 4.8/gram
- Crude Protein: 58% Min
- Crude Fat: 22% Min
- Crude Fiber: 1% Max
- Moisture: 12% Max
- 2.5 oz. Bag
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More