Bedding - Housing - Containment
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
- Give your dog the house of his dreams with the Precision Pet Extreme Outback Country Lodge Dog House.
- Constructed of Solid Wood
- This dog house is rugged and durable.
- It features a raised floor that protects the house and your pet from water as well as adjustable feet for rough terrain.
- Dimensions: Medium 32"L x 40"W x 34"H
The Lucky Dog™ Pet Resort is quick to set up and use for your furry friend (s). It's size is great for basement, deck or patio use, or on the go. The water proof cover helps to protect your pet from the elements. Our lockable latch, will keep your friend secure if you have to step away for a moment. The Resorts 2 step Black Powder coat finish, along with the striped cover valance, fits well into virtually any surroundings. We suggest you always anchor your resort appropriately to keep your pets safe.
- Modular, square-tube panels offer greater stability and design flexibility
- Simple assembly, NO tools required
- Steel frame has a two-step powder coat finish for durability, NO plastic parts
- Center welded wire mesh creates NO sharp edges, helping keep your pet safe
- Weatherguard cover is waterproof to help protect your pet from the elements
- Lockable gate latch for security
- 1" raised leg design on each panel, allows easy cleaning of the resort
- Always appropriately anchor your Resort for safety of your pet (not included)
- Recommended for pets under 95 lbs
This large dog house features a wide opening for your dog to come and go comfortably. Not only does the cedar wood finish make this a stylish dog house, it offers comfort for your pet with a bedding retention board, and safety with T-Fuse hardware and easy to assemble prefabricated panels. The lid lifts to make access easy for cleaning. Think this is a great feature? A metal prop rod is also included to make cleaning even easier!
Footprint Dimensions: 31 1/2" x 31 1/2"
Overall Dimensions: 3' 1/8" D x 3' 1/2"W x 3' 2 1/2"H
Inside Dimensions: 27 1/2" x 27 1/4" x 32 1/2"
*NOTE: All dimensions are approximateLearn More
Have you ever been hesitant to bring a wire pet crate into your living room or bedroom because it doesn’t compliment your existing furniture or that it just doesn’t seem to be a good fit? The End Table Pet Den by Berkshire Comfort Pet Products is a beautiful and versatile solution for any room. The Pet Den is well ventilated to keep your pet comfortable and the door swings in fully to create convenient den access for your pet. A beautiful espresso finish and classic design makes this Pet Den a fine end table or nightstand too. Finally, comfort for you and your pet.
- Beautiful and versatile
- Great addition to any room
- Easily assembled with a Phillips head screw driver
- Well ventilated for pet comfort
- Door can swing in to form a fully open home, and to allow clear passage
- 37.25 Inches Long
- 25.5 Inches Wide
- 27.5 Inches High
Solid Wood Construction
Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
Assembles in Three Simple Steps
Water Resistant Plastic Feet
Black Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter
from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn
Around Inside More Easily