Bedding - Housing - Containment
The Extension Kit for the Universal Walk-In Pen is perfect for adding double the length to your existing pen. This kit is constructed with the same heavy duty welded wire material and finished with a black powder coating that will provide extra protection from the elements. This kit contains 2 hinged side panels, 4 roof panels and all hardware to fully assemble the addition to your pen.
**FULL KENNEL SET-UP, CANVAS TOP, WOOD HUTCH AND FEEDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION KIT.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 119 lbs, Shipping Dimensions 43" x 73" x 12" Shipping Weight 239 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
Standing 6' 4" Tall, the Universal Walk-In Pen gives plenty of room to get inside to spend time with your pets and do all of the weekly maintenance. The welded wire roof and double latch entry add extra security to keep your pets safe from predators. The removable knock-out back panel allows for the addition of Rugged Ranch's large dog house or Wood Nesting Hutch, making it a complete home. Easily houses up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, iguanas, etc. With over a dozen accessory and configuration options, the Universal Walk-In Pen can be used for all of your small animal needs!
Specifications Product Dimensions 6.5' W x 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 196 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 75" x 16" Shipping Weight 316 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
The Lucky Dog Pet Resort is quick to set up and use for your furry friend (s). It's 5 foot circumference is a great size for basement, deck or patio, or on the go. The water proof cover helps to protect your pet from the elements. Our lockable latch, will keep your friend secure if you have to step away for a moment. The Resorts Black Powder coat finish, along with the striped cover valance, fits well into virtually any surroundings. We suggest you always anchor your resort appropriately to keep your pets safe.
- Modular, square-tube panels offer greater stability and design flexibility
- Simple assembly, NO tools required
- Steel frame has a two-step powder coat finish for durability, NO plastic parts
- Center welded wire mesh creates NO sharp edges, helping keep your pet safe
- Weatherguard cover is waterproof to help protect your pet from the elements
- Lockable gate latch for security
- 1" raised leg design on each panel, allows easy cleaning of the resort
- Always appropriately anchor your Resort for safety of your pet (not included)
- Recommended for pets under 95 lbs
***This top only works with the Rugged Ranch 10 x10 Kennel!
The A-Frame Top comes complete with galvanized frame, canvas top and bungie's for a 10' x 10' Durango Kennel. Easy assembly to provide shade and protection from the elements. No tools required.
- Durable, Double Stitched Canvas
- Grommeted every 12 inches
- Provides a great source of shade
- 3.5" Bungie Cords
The product is just the shade, kennel not included.Learn More
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
Lucky Dog™ European Panel system is the best of the best when it comes to safe containment for your pet. The clean lines of the panels, no sharp edges and black powder coat finish are perfect for any setting. Lucky Dog European panels and gate are 5 ft. wide and 6 ft. high. Our 2-1/2 in. vertical upright spacing, may not be ideal for your smaller breed and/or puppy, however it is suitable for all other dog containment needs. This modular panel system allows you to customize your layout to suit your pet’s needs for comfort and space. Always ensure your pet is properly trained to enjoy their personal space, prior to use.
- Black tube caps in top of frame
- 29 3/4 inch wide gate opening
- Stabilizer bar welded at 33 inches from bottom
- Entire panel is welded with no fittings
- Infill vertical tubing has 2 1/2 inch spacing
- No Sharp edges for animal safety
- 1 1/2 inch Panel legs for cleaning
- 6 Feet High
- 5 Feet Wide
- 10 Feet Long
The Lucky Dog™ Welded Wire Kennel delivers the highest quality, performance, and appeal compared to other leading dog kennels. You get access to the highest quality kennels, and your pets get a comfortable and safe environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 6' H x 8'L x 4'W (with cover installed) 5' H w/o cover installed
- Includes: 1 Gate Panel: 2'Wx5'H, 1 Locking Gate Latch, 1 Complete Kennel Cover w/ frame, 11 Panels: 2'Wx5'H, 24 Panel Clamps ( 2 per panel)
- No Tools Required for assembly
- 10 Gauge welded steel construction
- Black Powder coated finsh for superior looks
- Modular, square-tube panels offer great stability and design flexibility
- Simple to move to new location if ever required, remember to always anchor your kennel while in use
- 6 Feet High
- 4 Feet Wide
- 8 Feet Long
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
Lucky Dog™ Professional Box chain link dog kennel is constructed of 100% commercial grade steel frames; with easy assembly customized quick connect frame components, and a galvanized heavy-duty single roll 12 gauge chain link wire mesh perimeter system to provide you with a dog kennel that has value, functionality. The easy ship boxed kennel, features a single roll chain link perimeter system along with the quick connect kennel frame. We only use steel in all of the connectors and wire ties, this ensures the best security and safety to prevent your dog from escaping and keep out wild animals or stray dogs, and that means you both have less to worry about.
Manufactured with 100% Steel Frame
- Lockable steel door latch and steel wire ties for extra safety
- 12 Gauge Galvanized Chainlink Fabric included
- Steel wire ties included for increased safety and security
- Square corner design on frame for safety
- 1" extended legs for easy cleaning
- Only screwdriver and adjustable wrench needed for assembly
- Square corner welded frame design for safety
- Silver Powder Coated frame finish
- 6 Feet High
- 5 Feet Wide
- 15 Feet Long
- 6 Feet High
- 10 Feet Wide
- 10 Feet Wide
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More