Bedding - Housing - Containment
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This dog kennel clamp is for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
Unique bumper-style Slumber Pet™ Sherpa Crate Dog Beds combine thick sherpa with bumper-style cushioning. Bed dimensions are slightly larger than ProSelect® Crate dimensions, so the bumpers are supported by the crate sides, softening the crate’s edges and providing an inviting nestling area for dogs.
- High-quality sherpa stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Machine washable for easy care
- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor useGuaranteed for one year
- 10'w x 6'h Gate Panel
- Tube: 20 gauge
- Fittings: pressed steel
- Kennel clamps are included
- Also for general free standing fence use
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $74.99
- Extra Large
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
Petmate Puppy Wire Crate, a great tool for potty training, front and side door access for versatile positioning, sturdy wire construction for safety, leak -proof, removable floor pan for easy cleaning, rust resistant coating for durability.Learn More
Includes: Wire Kennel, Training Booklet, Grow with Me Divider, Removable Pan
Material: Metal and Plastic
Dimensions: 24"L x 17"W x 20"H
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $169.99
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
Our doggy doors fit a hollow or solid door and do not require drilling for screws. They have a flexible PVC flap with magnetic energy seal. Doggy doors accommodate door widths from 7/8" to 2-1/4".
- Dimensions: 11 ½” x 17 ½”
- For pets up to 100 lbs.
- No drilling needed for screws
- Flexible PVC flap with magnetic energy seal
- Installation in three easy steps
- Plastic doggy doors accommodate door widths from 7/8” to 2 ¼”
- Comes with lockable steel security panel for added security - the only plastic doggy doors on the market with this feature
- Made in the U.S.A.