Bedding - Housing - Containment
***This top only works with the Rugged Ranch 10 x10 Kennel!
The A-Frame Top comes complete with galvanized frame, canvas top and bungie's for a 10' x 10' Durango Kennel. Easy assembly to provide shade and protection from the elements. No tools required.
- Durable, Double Stitched Canvas
- Grommeted every 12 inches
- Provides a great source of shade
- 3.5" Bungie Cords
The product is just the shade, kennel not included.Learn More
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
The Extension Kit for the Universal Walk-In Pen is perfect for adding double the length to your existing pen. This kit is constructed with the same heavy duty welded wire material and finished with a black powder coating that will provide extra protection from the elements. This kit contains 2 hinged side panels, 4 roof panels and all hardware to fully assemble the addition to your pen.
**FULL KENNEL SET-UP, CANVAS TOP, WOOD HUTCH AND FEEDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION KIT.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 119 lbs, Shipping Dimensions 43" x 73" x 12" Shipping Weight 239 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
The 5'x10'x6'H Durango Powder Coat Kennel is made with 6ga 2"x4" welded wire. One of the strongest built kennels on the market it is built to last. Preferred by kennel professionals!
- Modular design so you can add panels or gates to meet your needs
- 5'W x 10"L x 6'H
- Available in Powder Coat or Hot Dipped Galvanized finish
Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals. Designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation, our Premier Kennels are a great option for professionals and individual pet owners. These kennels include unique features that enhance ease of assembly, versatility, durability, and animal safety.
No tools are required for the quick and easy assembly of our kennels. Standard connectors offer unique versatility for single or multiple free-standing units. Special connectors may be ordered for attachment to walls or posts. This allows you to avoid the unnecessary expense and time delay of building custom kennels, as well as the hassle normally associated with expanding your kennel’s capacity.
Premier Kennels offer double protection from harsh conditions and the natural acidity commonly found in kennel environments. Protection begins with the use of galvanized steel tubing and heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” galvanized welded wire. Each strand of wire is individually welded to the tubing frame with stainless steel welding wire. We then apply Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over the galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
Priefert offers a variety of kennel kits. With no sharp edges, our Premier Kennels provide a safe and attractive enclosure for “Man’s Best Friend.” The 6’ tall kennels are ideal for secure confinement of medium to large-sized dogs.
Come in 5 different sizes:
- 4 foot by 4 foot
- 4 foot by 8 foot
- 5 foot by 5 foot
- 5 foot by 10 foot
- 10 foot by 10 foot
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
The Lucky Dog™ Welded Wire Pet Resort delivers the highest quality, performance, and appeal compared to other leading dog kennels. You get access to the highest quality kennels, and your pets get a comfortable and safe environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 6' H x 4'L x 4'W (with cover installed) 5' H w/o cover installed
- Includes: 1 Gate Panel: 2'Wx5'H, 1 Locking Gate Latch, 1 Complete Kennel Cover w/ frame, 7 Panels: 2'Wx5'H, 16 Panel Clamps ( 2 per panel)
- No Tools Required for assembly
- 10 Gauge welded steel construction
- Black Powder coated finish for superior looks
- Modular, square-tube panels offer great stability and design flexibility
- Simple to move to new location if ever required, remember to always anchor your kennel while in use
- 6 Feet High
- 4 Feet Wide
- 4 Feet Long
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
Lucky Dog™ Professional Box chain link dog kennel is constructed of 100% commercial grade steel frames; with easy assembly customized quick connect frame components, and a galvanized heavy-duty single roll 12 gauge chain link wire mesh perimeter system to provide you with a dog kennel that has value, functionality. The easy ship boxed kennel, features a single roll chain link perimeter system along with the quick connect kennel frame. We only use steel in all of the connectors and wire ties, this ensures the best security and safety to prevent your dog from escaping and keep out wild animals or stray dogs, and that means you both have less to worry about.
Manufactured with 100% Steel Frame
- Lockable steel door latch and steel wire ties for extra safety
- 12 Gauge Galvanized Chainlink Fabric included
- Steel wire ties included for increased safety and security
- Square corner design on frame for safety
- 1" extended legs for easy cleaning
- Only screwdriver and adjustable wrench needed for assembly
- Square corner welded frame design for safety
- Silver Powder Coated frame finish
- 6 Feet High
- 5 Feet Wide
- 15 Feet Long
- 6 Feet High
- 10 Feet Wide
- 10 Feet Wide