Bedding - Housing - Containment
Solid Wood Construction
Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
Assembles in Three Simple Steps
Water Resistant Plastic Feet
Black Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter
from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn
Around Inside More Easily
- The perfect home for every dog.
- A dog will live in style with this dog house.
- Eave Adds Shade to Doorway and Protects from Rain
- Solid Wood Construction
- Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
- Easy Assembly
- Waterproof Leg Protectors
- Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surface Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Durable Weatherproof Liner within Roof for Added Protection during Rainy Season
- Dimensions: Small 37" x 35" x 31"
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.
- Give your dog the house of his dreams with the Precision Pet Extreme Outback Country Lodge Dog House.
- Constructed of Solid Wood
- This dog house is rugged and durable.
- It features a raised floor that protects the house and your pet from water as well as adjustable feet for rough terrain.
- Dimensions: Medium 32"L x 40"W x 34"H
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
This large dog house features a wide opening for your dog to come and go comfortably. Not only does the cedar wood finish make this a stylish dog house, it offers comfort for your pet with a bedding retention board, and safety with T-Fuse hardware and easy to assemble prefabricated panels. The lid lifts to make access easy for cleaning. Think this is a great feature? A metal prop rod is also included to make cleaning even easier!
Footprint Dimensions: 31 1/2" x 31 1/2"
Overall Dimensions: 3' 1/8" D x 3' 1/2"W x 3' 2 1/2"H
Inside Dimensions: 27 1/2" x 27 1/4" x 32 1/2"
*NOTE: All dimensions are approximateLearn More
Critically ill animals and birds need a safe, warm enclosure to protect them from hypothermia and shock for the fastest recovery. The Vetario® S40 and S50 provide the ideal intensive care environment to give your patients the best possible chance of recovery.
Typical applications :
- Peri-operative care
- Recovery unit for hypothermic or injured animals
- Intensive care unit for animal breeders
The S40 and S50 Intensive Care Units are robust, reliable, easy to use and can be quickly set up for emergency cases.
The S40 is suitable for rodents, kittens and small puppies, etc. The larger S50 can accommodate a small dog or queen and her litter, for example. Furthermore both sizes are available in basic or full-featured ‘M’ form.
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for animals to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility
- in M versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)
Both models provide a safe, warm and hygienic recovery chamber. Heating is held constant by an adjustable digital controller and the actual temperature in the enclosure is digitally displayed. Air is gently fan circulated through a dust filter to ensure sufficient filtered fresh air and even temperature. The air circulation system maintains slight positive pressure in the chamber and expels air from around the door to inhibit airborne bacteria reaching the patient. A removable water reservoir, complete with evaporating block, is fitted to the underside of the ceiling and can be used to reduce the risk of patients dehydrating during treatment. The rate of fresh air exchange can be adjusted with vent control mounted on the door. Replacement filter sets and evaporating blocks are available. Quote part number HD021 when ordering.
Busy vet practices need equipment to be space efficient, easily cleaned, durable and quick to set up with the minimum of training. The S40 and S50 meet these requirements through sensible but innovative design. With hygiene a top priority, the S40 and S50 have been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinets and doors are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the mirror finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.Learn More