- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
SKU 020806860 Model DDA1005-2 Weight 59.0000 Color No Size 42LX28WX31 Width No In Store Only No Price $74.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Good product Review by Jamaga
Price Value Quality
It is on it's second resident and still works well. First resident was a 115 Lb Lab who tried to tear it down but with no success. The second resident is currently a 65 Lb Golden and she figured her way out until we started using the both door latches. Samee's Sanctuary is her night bed and she uses it for her naps during the day...
(Posted on 2/28/2015)
- DO NOT BUY!! Review by Hannah
Value Quality Price
Bought this large size crate for our beagle so it would have extra room. We haven't even had it three weeks and it has already broken the bars and can get out of it! The locks don't move over very far so it can easily unlock when the dog jumps on the sides of the cage! Don't waste your money!!
(Posted on 12/18/2014)
- Bigger then i thought Review by Chathedra
Price Value Quality
The cage would work for a rottie or other dog around that size...seems well built and goes together very easy...the carry handle was on the inside of the cage when taken out of the box and looks like it can be moved
(Posted on 4/4/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Rural King Large 42" x 28" x 31" Economy Dog Crate DDA1005-2
- From Emily at 1/9/2013 3:06 PM
- From Donna P. at 8/15/2014 5:26 PM
- Q: Does the plastic tray slide out or does it have to be removed through the doorway?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello, the plastic tray would have to be slide out from the front door side. As the tray is bigger than the door, it can't be taken out of the door. Have a great day!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question