Grooming - Handling
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
Unlike other scoops, the handles of these Clean Go Pet Sanitary Steel Poop Scoop Sets are fitted with a spring-loaded locking pin that allows them to be assembled and disassembled at the push of a button. When disassembled, the scoops measure only 19" long, which makes them easier to store in the home, pack for travel or display in your retail area, and less expensive to ship.
- Constructed from strong, chrome-plated steel.
- Each set comes with a pan, and either a Shovel or Rake style scooper
- Rake Style is for use on grass
- Shovel Style is for use on concrete or in kennels
- Pans measure 6 1/4"L x 5 3/4"W x 1"D
Clean Go Pet Sanitary Steel Poop Scoop Sets are packaged for resale and guaranteed for life.Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $10.99
Instead of paying that hefty groomers bill, you can now buy your own set of pet hair clippers. This way whenever you have the time to cut your dogs hair you can, instead of waiting on your appointment with the groomer!Learn More