Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $6.99
Flea & Tick Mist quickly kills fleas, ticks and lice on puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and horses. Contains synergized natural pyrethrins for instant knockdown. Non-greasy formula with a deodorizing action that leaves a pleasant fragrance. - Easy to use spray also temporarily repels gnats, flies, and mosquitoes. Added conditioners make it easy to brush through and also deodorize the coat.
- For dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Kills fleas, ticks and lice
- Temporarily repels gnats, flies and mosquitoes
Important Information Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. DOGS AND CATS: Cover animal’s eyes with hand and with a firm, fast stroke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray neck, middle and hindquarters, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to the skin, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair. On long haired dogs, rub your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure spray thoroughly wets ticks. Repeat every 9 days.Learn More
FRONTLINE® Flea and Tick Products provide long-lasting flea and tick control. FRONTLINE products for dogs and cats are highly effective, easy-to-use and have a satisfaction guarantee.
Continuously, and quickly, kills fleas for an entire month
waterproof even after swimming and bathing
Vet's #1 choice for long-lasting flea and tick protection
Gentle enough to use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older without weight restrictions
Approved for use on pregnant or nursing mothers
FRONTINE Plus kill up to 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 24 hours, it also contains a special ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae to keep ALL stages of fleas from developing and bothering your pet and your family. FRONTLINE Plus also kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including the one that may carry Lyme disease.
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
Used for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms for dogs and puppies.Learn More
- OverNite Refill
- Collects fleas and other insects
- Comes in Pack of 4
Frontline Plus provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and puppies. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). It also kills flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Fea Eggs
- Including those that may trasmit lyme disease
- Chewing Lice
- For Dogs & Puppies 8 Weeks or older and up to 22 lbs.
- Frontline Plus Provides Your Dog With The Most Complete Spot-on Flea And Tick Protection Available. In Addition To Killing 98-100% Of Adult Fleas On Your Dog Within 24 Hours, FRONTLINE PLUS Contains A Special Ingredient That Kills Flea Eggs And Larvae, Too, And Keeps All Stages Of Fleas From Developing. By Effectively Stopping The Development Of New Fleas. Completely Breaks The Flea Life Cycle. And, Kills All Stages Of 4 Major Ticks Including Those That May Transmit Lyme Disease And Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. It's Completely Waterproof. For Use in Puppies 8 Weeks And Older. 3 topical Monthly Treatments.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
- For Dogs: 89 - 130 lbs.
- Kills Fleas, Flea eggs & Ticks
- Kills Ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease
Step One Remove applicator from child-resistant package. Use scissors, or lift and remove plastic tab to expose foil, then peel down
Step Two Open applicator. Hold upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body.
Step Three Apply FRONTLINE Plus. Place applicator tip through your pet’s hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to your pet’s skin.Learn More
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 2.5 months