One Day Response the ideal oral rehydrant and nutritional supplement for young calves. University studies indicate it gets 82% of calves back on a regular diet within 24 hours. The exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in an easy mix powder provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT AND ENERGY SOURCE FOR YOUNG CALVES
ORAL REHYDRANT. ENERGY SOURCE
Helps calves resume normal diets quickly-usually after just 2 feedings
Minimizes weight loss caused by dehydration
Exclusive formula contains psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources
Easy to mix and feed
Readily accepted when fed by bottle or bucket
One Day Response is an exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in a powdered form. It is an ideal oral rehydrant for young calves. When mixed with water and administered, One Day Response provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity. The formula is readily accepted by calves when fed from a bottle or bucket. Contains no artificial colors or flavorings.
Salt (NaCl), minimum
Salt (NaCl), maximum
Psyllium seed husk, sucrose, salt (sodium chloride), sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, medium chain triglycerides, potassium chloride, glycine, silicon dioxide, magnesium hydroxide.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (includes 1.25 oz scoop)
1. Mix 2 scoops or 1 packet (2.5 oz) with 2 quarts of warm water.
2. Administer the mixture orally to the calf every 12 hours for 4 feedings.
3. Resume regular diet within 48 hours (or less if calf responds favorably after one or two feedings).
Feed immediately after mixing. Do not pre-mix - the solution will become too thick to feed.
Many calves are ready to resume regular diets after only one or two feedings.
1 quart of milk may be substituted for 1 quart of water in the 4th feeding. In that case, mix 1 scoop with 1 quart warm water and 1 scoop with 1 quart milk and combine for the final feeding.
Bucket feeding: mix with a whisk for best results.
Bottle feeding: to eliminate clumping, pour 2.5 oz of powdered into bottle, and 1 pint water and shake well until powder is thoroughly mixed. Then add 3 more pints of water to bottle and shake well before feeding.
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart milk
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart milk
Resume Regular Feeding (48 HOURS) or sooner if calf responds well after 1st or 2nd feeding.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR CALVES
DO NOT FEED TO OTHER ANIMALS OR HUMANS
STORE PACKETS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
STORE PAILS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.
- Spot-on flea and tick protection
- Kills 4 major ticks
- Breaks down flea life cycle
- Kills flea eggs and larvae
Used for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms for dogs and puppies.Learn More
- Stops biting fleas in three to five minutes
- Kills fleas quickly, which helps reduce the risk of secondary problems such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms
- Within 12 hours, 98-100 percent of fleas are dead
- Kills over 99% of flea larvae within 20 minutes
- Kills 100% of chewing lice within one week and lasts for a full month
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More
Frontline Plus provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and puppies. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). It also kills flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Fea Eggs
- Including those that may trasmit lyme disease
- Chewing Lice
- For Dogs & Puppies 8 Weeks or older and up to 22 lbs.
- Frontline Plus Provides Your Dog With The Most Complete Spot-on Flea And Tick Protection Available. In Addition To Killing 98-100% Of Adult Fleas On Your Dog Within 24 Hours, FRONTLINE PLUS Contains A Special Ingredient That Kills Flea Eggs And Larvae, Too, And Keeps All Stages Of Fleas From Developing. By Effectively Stopping The Development Of New Fleas. Completely Breaks The Flea Life Cycle. And, Kills All Stages Of 4 Major Ticks Including Those That May Transmit Lyme Disease And Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. It's Completely Waterproof. For Use in Puppies 8 Weeks And Older. 3 topical Monthly Treatments.
Berry Clean's unique formulation is designed to clean the dirtiest pets while creating a shiny, luxurious coat. Natural protein and raspberry extract replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great.Learn More
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT PLUS contain omega-3 and -6 fatty acids from fish oil that help dogs achieve a soft, silky and shiny coat as well as reduce unwanted shedding.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Wafer:
- Crude Protein (min).................................................9.5%
- Crude Fat (min)........................................................6.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)....................................................1.0%
- Moisture (Max)...........................................................30%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6).......................................0.06%
- Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)*......................................1.6%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.