- Natural, soap-free formula features therapeutic, organic extracts
- Makes your pet's coat whiter and brighter, naturally
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Formulated to prevent dry skin and tangled hair
- Will not remove spot-on flea products
- Stops biting fleas in three to five minutes
- Kills fleas quickly, which helps reduce the risk of secondary problems such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms
- Within 12 hours, 98-100 percent of fleas are dead
- Kills over 99% of flea larvae within 20 minutes
- Kills 100% of chewing lice within one week and lasts for a full month
NUTRI-VET K-9 ASPIRIN liver flavored chewables aid in temporary relief of pain and inflammation.Product Facts:
- Aspirin (Min.) 300 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Calcium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
$12.99Highly Effective Wormer Used For The Removal Of Roundworms And Hookworms In Dogs And Puppies. The Dosage Is One Teaspoon (5 Ml) For Each 10 Lb Of Body Weight. Each Bottle Contains 2 Fluid Ounces (60 Ml). Learn More
One Day Response the ideal oral rehydrant and nutritional supplement for young calves. University studies indicate it gets 82% of calves back on a regular diet within 24 hours. The exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in an easy mix powder provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT AND ENERGY SOURCE FOR YOUNG CALVES
ORAL REHYDRANT. ENERGY SOURCE
Helps calves resume normal diets quickly-usually after just 2 feedings
Minimizes weight loss caused by dehydration
Exclusive formula contains psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources
Easy to mix and feed
Readily accepted when fed by bottle or bucket
One Day Response is an exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in a powdered form. It is an ideal oral rehydrant for young calves. When mixed with water and administered, One Day Response provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity. The formula is readily accepted by calves when fed from a bottle or bucket. Contains no artificial colors or flavorings.
Salt (NaCl), minimum
Salt (NaCl), maximum
Psyllium seed husk, sucrose, salt (sodium chloride), sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, medium chain triglycerides, potassium chloride, glycine, silicon dioxide, magnesium hydroxide.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (includes 1.25 oz scoop)
1. Mix 2 scoops or 1 packet (2.5 oz) with 2 quarts of warm water.
2. Administer the mixture orally to the calf every 12 hours for 4 feedings.
3. Resume regular diet within 48 hours (or less if calf responds favorably after one or two feedings).
Feed immediately after mixing. Do not pre-mix - the solution will become too thick to feed.
Many calves are ready to resume regular diets after only one or two feedings.
1 quart of milk may be substituted for 1 quart of water in the 4th feeding. In that case, mix 1 scoop with 1 quart warm water and 1 scoop with 1 quart milk and combine for the final feeding.
Bucket feeding: mix with a whisk for best results.
Bottle feeding: to eliminate clumping, pour 2.5 oz of powdered into bottle, and 1 pint water and shake well until powder is thoroughly mixed. Then add 3 more pints of water to bottle and shake well before feeding.
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart milk
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart milk
Resume Regular Feeding (48 HOURS) or sooner if calf responds well after 1st or 2nd feeding.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR CALVES
DO NOT FEED TO OTHER ANIMALS OR HUMANS
STORE PACKETS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
STORE PAILS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- OverNite Refill
- Collects fleas and other insects
- Comes in Pack of 4
- Spot-on flea and tick protection
- Kills 4 major ticks
- Breaks down flea life cycle
- Kills flea eggs and larvae
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 2.5 months