Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
Regular cow’s milk does not provide the necessary proteins and fats required to nourish a young kitten. Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula has been precisely formulated to support kittens' optimal growth and development. Formulated to be nutritionally similar to mother’s milk, and to provide an optimal balance of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients:
- With calcium for bone development
- With optimal levels of essential vitamins for optimal growth
- With Linoleic Acid for healthy skin & coat
Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula can be used as a food for orphaned kittens from birth up to 35 days old. It is also suitable as a supplement for the mother during pregnancy and while nursing her young.Learn More
- Spot-on flea and tick protection
- Kills 4 major ticks
- Breaks down flea life cycle
- Kills flea eggs and larvae
Frontline Plus provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and puppies. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). It also kills flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Fea Eggs
- Including those that may trasmit lyme disease
- Chewing Lice
- For Dogs & Puppies 8 Weeks or older and up to 22 lbs.
- Frontline Plus Provides Your Dog With The Most Complete Spot-on Flea And Tick Protection Available. In Addition To Killing 98-100% Of Adult Fleas On Your Dog Within 24 Hours, FRONTLINE PLUS Contains A Special Ingredient That Kills Flea Eggs And Larvae, Too, And Keeps All Stages Of Fleas From Developing. By Effectively Stopping The Development Of New Fleas. Completely Breaks The Flea Life Cycle. And, Kills All Stages Of 4 Major Ticks Including Those That May Transmit Lyme Disease And Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. It's Completely Waterproof. For Use in Puppies 8 Weeks And Older. 3 topical Monthly Treatments.
The Hartz Ear Cleaner for Dogs comes in a 4 ounce, easy to use bottle. By placing a few drops in your dogs ear and rubbing it around, you will gently clean the ear canal with Aloe and Lanolin, which will help to reduce itching.
- Gentle, easy to use solution
- Contains Aloe and Lanolin
- Breaks up harmful wax and debris from the pet's ear
- Helps reduce itching, scratching and head shaking
Berry Clean's unique formulation is designed to clean the dirtiest pets while creating a shiny, luxurious coat. Natural protein and raspberry extract replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great.Learn More
- Developed to provide dogs and cats with essential daily oral hygiene care.
- This natural water additive promotes healthy gums and eliminates bad breath for up to 12 hours.