- Spot-on flea and tick protection
- Kills 4 major ticks
- Breaks down flea life cycle
- Kills flea eggs and larvae
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.99Product Features
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 2.5 months
The Hartz Ear Cleaner for Dogs comes in a 4 ounce, easy to use bottle. By placing a few drops in your dogs ear and rubbing it around, you will gently clean the ear canal with Aloe and Lanolin, which will help to reduce itching.
- Gentle, easy to use solution
- Contains Aloe and Lanolin
- Breaks up harmful wax and debris from the pet's ear
- Helps reduce itching, scratching and head shaking
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
$12.99Highly Effective Wormer Used For The Removal Of Roundworms And Hookworms In Dogs And Puppies. The Dosage Is One Teaspoon (5 Ml) For Each 10 Lb Of Body Weight. Each Bottle Contains 2 Fluid Ounces (60 Ml). Learn More
Regular cow’s milk does not provide the necessary proteins and fats required to nourish a young kitten. Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula has been precisely formulated to support kittens' optimal growth and development. Formulated to be nutritionally similar to mother’s milk, and to provide an optimal balance of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients:
- With calcium for bone development
- With optimal levels of essential vitamins for optimal growth
- With Linoleic Acid for healthy skin & coat
Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula can be used as a food for orphaned kittens from birth up to 35 days old. It is also suitable as a supplement for the mother during pregnancy and while nursing her young.Learn More
Canine dental health made easy! Use TropiClean Fresh Breath foam regularly to keep your best friend’s teeth and gums clean and healthy, no brushing required. The minty, herbal formula eliminates bad breath fast and has a refreshing flavor dogs love.
- Fast-acting formula
- Convenient, easy-to-use applicator tip
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- Keeps plaque and tartar at bay when used regularly
- Natural ingredients promote periodontal health and overall wellness in your pet
- Vet-recommended formula is safe and effective for dogs and cats
- Made in U.S.A.
NUTRI-VET 300 mg ASPIRIN liver flavored chewables aid in temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems.
- Aspirin (Min.) 300 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Calcium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.