NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT PLUS provides all the benefits of glucosamine plus MSM, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid to support healthy joint function and connective tissue to help your dog stay active and enjoy life.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Chewable:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 200 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- Zinc (Oxide) 15 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 6 mg
- Manganese (Gluconate) 5 mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 2 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Frontline Plus provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and puppies. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). It also kills flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Fea Eggs
- Including those that may trasmit lyme disease
- Chewing Lice
- For Dogs & Puppies 8 Weeks or older and up to 22 lbs.
- Frontline Plus Provides Your Dog With The Most Complete Spot-on Flea And Tick Protection Available. In Addition To Killing 98-100% Of Adult Fleas On Your Dog Within 24 Hours, FRONTLINE PLUS Contains A Special Ingredient That Kills Flea Eggs And Larvae, Too, And Keeps All Stages Of Fleas From Developing. By Effectively Stopping The Development Of New Fleas. Completely Breaks The Flea Life Cycle. And, Kills All Stages Of 4 Major Ticks Including Those That May Transmit Lyme Disease And Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. It's Completely Waterproof. For Use in Puppies 8 Weeks And Older. 3 topical Monthly Treatments.
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT provides natural ingredients that support joint function and connective tissue to help your dog stay active and enjoy life.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg
- Ascorbate Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- Zinc (Oxide) 15mg
- Manganese (Gluconate) 5mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 2mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Dried Whey, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Manganese Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
- Specially formulated with Oatmeal and Tea Tree extracts to sooth dry itchy skin.
- It helps eliminate pet body odor leavign your companion with a clean fresh scent.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking dandruff and scales associated with seborrhea.
- Routine bathing with this formula leaves the skin and coat soft shiny and looking great.
One Day Response the ideal oral rehydrant and nutritional supplement for young calves. University studies indicate it gets 82% of calves back on a regular diet within 24 hours. The exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in an easy mix powder provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT AND ENERGY SOURCE FOR YOUNG CALVES
ORAL REHYDRANT. ENERGY SOURCE
Helps calves resume normal diets quickly-usually after just 2 feedings
Minimizes weight loss caused by dehydration
Exclusive formula contains psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources
Easy to mix and feed
Readily accepted when fed by bottle or bucket
One Day Response is an exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in a powdered form. It is an ideal oral rehydrant for young calves. When mixed with water and administered, One Day Response provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity. The formula is readily accepted by calves when fed from a bottle or bucket. Contains no artificial colors or flavorings.
Salt (NaCl), minimum
Salt (NaCl), maximum
Psyllium seed husk, sucrose, salt (sodium chloride), sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, medium chain triglycerides, potassium chloride, glycine, silicon dioxide, magnesium hydroxide.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (includes 1.25 oz scoop)
1. Mix 2 scoops or 1 packet (2.5 oz) with 2 quarts of warm water.
2. Administer the mixture orally to the calf every 12 hours for 4 feedings.
3. Resume regular diet within 48 hours (or less if calf responds favorably after one or two feedings).
Feed immediately after mixing. Do not pre-mix - the solution will become too thick to feed.
Many calves are ready to resume regular diets after only one or two feedings.
1 quart of milk may be substituted for 1 quart of water in the 4th feeding. In that case, mix 1 scoop with 1 quart warm water and 1 scoop with 1 quart milk and combine for the final feeding.
Bucket feeding: mix with a whisk for best results.
Bottle feeding: to eliminate clumping, pour 2.5 oz of powdered into bottle, and 1 pint water and shake well until powder is thoroughly mixed. Then add 3 more pints of water to bottle and shake well before feeding.
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart milk
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart milk
Resume Regular Feeding (48 HOURS) or sooner if calf responds well after 1st or 2nd feeding.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR CALVES
DO NOT FEED TO OTHER ANIMALS OR HUMANS
STORE PACKETS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
STORE PAILS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- OverNite Refill
- Collects fleas and other insects
- Comes in Pack of 4
- Natural, soap-free formula features therapeutic, organic extracts
- Makes your pet's coat whiter and brighter, naturally
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Formulated to prevent dry skin and tangled hair
- Will not remove spot-on flea products
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More