Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $14.99
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT PLUS contain omega-3 and -6 fatty acids from fish oil that help dogs achieve a soft, silky and shiny coat as well as reduce unwanted shedding.
Active Ingredients per Wafer:
- Crude Protein (min).................................................9.5%
- Crude Fat (min)........................................................6.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)....................................................1.0%
- Moisture (Max)...........................................................30%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6).......................................0.06%
- Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)*......................................1.6%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.
Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
One Day Response the ideal oral rehydrant and nutritional supplement for young calves. University studies indicate it gets 82% of calves back on a regular diet within 24 hours. The exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in an easy mix powder provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT AND ENERGY SOURCE FOR YOUNG CALVES
ORAL REHYDRANT. ENERGY SOURCE
Helps calves resume normal diets quickly-usually after just 2 feedings
Minimizes weight loss caused by dehydration
Exclusive formula contains psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources
Easy to mix and feed
Readily accepted when fed by bottle or bucket
One Day Response is an exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in a powdered form. It is an ideal oral rehydrant for young calves. When mixed with water and administered, One Day Response provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity. The formula is readily accepted by calves when fed from a bottle or bucket. Contains no artificial colors or flavorings.
Salt (NaCl), minimum
Salt (NaCl), maximum
Psyllium seed husk, sucrose, salt (sodium chloride), sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, medium chain triglycerides, potassium chloride, glycine, silicon dioxide, magnesium hydroxide.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (includes 1.25 oz scoop)
1. Mix 2 scoops or 1 packet (2.5 oz) with 2 quarts of warm water.
2. Administer the mixture orally to the calf every 12 hours for 4 feedings.
3. Resume regular diet within 48 hours (or less if calf responds favorably after one or two feedings).
Feed immediately after mixing. Do not pre-mix - the solution will become too thick to feed.
Many calves are ready to resume regular diets after only one or two feedings.
1 quart of milk may be substituted for 1 quart of water in the 4th feeding. In that case, mix 1 scoop with 1 quart warm water and 1 scoop with 1 quart milk and combine for the final feeding.
Bucket feeding: mix with a whisk for best results.
Bottle feeding: to eliminate clumping, pour 2.5 oz of powdered into bottle, and 1 pint water and shake well until powder is thoroughly mixed. Then add 3 more pints of water to bottle and shake well before feeding.
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart milk
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart milk
Resume Regular Feeding (48 HOURS) or sooner if calf responds well after 1st or 2nd feeding.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR CALVES
DO NOT FEED TO OTHER ANIMALS OR HUMANS
STORE PACKETS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
STORE PAILS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.
- Stops biting fleas in three to five minutes
- Kills fleas quickly, which helps reduce the risk of secondary problems such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms
- Within 12 hours, 98-100 percent of fleas are dead
- Kills over 99% of flea larvae within 20 minutes
- Kills 100% of chewing lice within one week and lasts for a full month