One Day Response the ideal oral rehydrant and nutritional supplement for young calves. University studies indicate it gets 82% of calves back on a regular diet within 24 hours. The exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in an easy mix powder provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT AND ENERGY SOURCE FOR YOUNG CALVES
ORAL REHYDRANT. ENERGY SOURCE
Helps calves resume normal diets quickly-usually after just 2 feedings
Minimizes weight loss caused by dehydration
Exclusive formula contains psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources
Easy to mix and feed
Readily accepted when fed by bottle or bucket
One Day Response is an exclusive formula of psyllium, electrolytes and energy sources in a powdered form. It is an ideal oral rehydrant for young calves. When mixed with water and administered, One Day Response provides fluids, fiber and synergistic nutrients essential for maintaining normal activity. The formula is readily accepted by calves when fed from a bottle or bucket. Contains no artificial colors or flavorings.
Salt (NaCl), minimum
Salt (NaCl), maximum
Psyllium seed husk, sucrose, salt (sodium chloride), sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, medium chain triglycerides, potassium chloride, glycine, silicon dioxide, magnesium hydroxide.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (includes 1.25 oz scoop)
1. Mix 2 scoops or 1 packet (2.5 oz) with 2 quarts of warm water.
2. Administer the mixture orally to the calf every 12 hours for 4 feedings.
3. Resume regular diet within 48 hours (or less if calf responds favorably after one or two feedings).
Feed immediately after mixing. Do not pre-mix - the solution will become too thick to feed.
Many calves are ready to resume regular diets after only one or two feedings.
1 quart of milk may be substituted for 1 quart of water in the 4th feeding. In that case, mix 1 scoop with 1 quart warm water and 1 scoop with 1 quart milk and combine for the final feeding.
Bucket feeding: mix with a whisk for best results.
Bottle feeding: to eliminate clumping, pour 2.5 oz of powdered into bottle, and 1 pint water and shake well until powder is thoroughly mixed. Then add 3 more pints of water to bottle and shake well before feeding.
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 1 packet One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1/2 packet One Day Response + 1 quart milk
1st Feeding (0 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
2nd Feeding (12 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
3rd Feeding (24 HOURS): 2 scoops One Day Response + 2 quarts warm water
4th Feeding (36 HOURS): 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart warm water combined with 1 scoop One Day Response + 1 quart milk
Resume Regular Feeding (48 HOURS) or sooner if calf responds well after 1st or 2nd feeding.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR CALVES
DO NOT FEED TO OTHER ANIMALS OR HUMANS
STORE PACKETS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
STORE PAILS IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More
Now with MSM. A unique new liquid flex product that has all of the major GAG producing ingredients, Glucosamine sulfate, Perna mussel, Ester C, plus shark cartilage that converts to chondroitin sulfate after entering the joint capsule. All active ingredients are in a special enzyme digestive solution called bromelain, designed to absorb the rest of the active igredients into the blood stream faster and more efficiently. A secondary benefit, bromelain is also an anti-inflammatory. Cherry flavored liquid.Learn More
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 2.5 months