No Brushing Required! Works fast and naturally helps reduce plaque and tartar on dogs' and cats' teeth. A proprietary blend of natural holistic ingredients produce, a healthy oral environment. It kills the germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis. No toothbrush is required, and this product is half the retail price of other gelsLearn More
Regular cow’s milk does not provide the necessary proteins and fats required to nourish a young kitten. Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula has been precisely formulated to support kittens' optimal growth and development. Formulated to be nutritionally similar to mother’s milk, and to provide an optimal balance of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients:
- With calcium for bone development
- With optimal levels of essential vitamins for optimal growth
- With Linoleic Acid for healthy skin & coat
Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula can be used as a food for orphaned kittens from birth up to 35 days old. It is also suitable as a supplement for the mother during pregnancy and while nursing her young.Learn More
Canine dental health made easy! Use TropiClean Fresh Breath foam regularly to keep your best friend’s teeth and gums clean and healthy, no brushing required. The minty, herbal formula eliminates bad breath fast and has a refreshing flavor dogs love.
- Fast-acting formula
- Convenient, easy-to-use applicator tip
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- Keeps plaque and tartar at bay when used regularly
- Natural ingredients promote periodontal health and overall wellness in your pet
- Vet-recommended formula is safe and effective for dogs and cats
- Made in U.S.A.
NUTRI-VET 300 mg ASPIRIN liver flavored chewables aid in temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems.
- Aspirin (Min.) 300 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Calcium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.99Product Features
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 2.5 months
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT VETERINARIAN STRENGTH provides a powerful blend of glucosamine plus MSM, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid to maximize healthy joint function.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Chewable:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish) 500mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate )from bovine trachea) 400mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
- Zinc (Oxide) 15mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 6mg
- Manganese (Gluconate) 5mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 2mg
Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Directions for Use:Learn More
One-half (1/2) chewable per 40 lbs. of body weight twice daily.
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $14.99
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.