Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.99
Flea & Tick Mist quickly kills fleas, ticks and lice on puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and horses. Contains synergized natural pyrethrins for instant knockdown. Non-greasy formula with a deodorizing action that leaves a pleasant fragrance. - Easy to use spray also temporarily repels gnats, flies, and mosquitoes. Added conditioners make it easy to brush through and also deodorize the coat.
- For dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Kills fleas, ticks and lice
- Temporarily repels gnats, flies and mosquitoes
Important Information Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. DOGS AND CATS: Cover animal’s eyes with hand and with a firm, fast stroke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray neck, middle and hindquarters, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to the skin, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair. On long haired dogs, rub your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure spray thoroughly wets ticks. Repeat every 9 days.Learn More
- Specially formulated with Oatmeal and Tea Tree extracts to sooth dry itchy skin.
- It helps eliminate pet body odor leavign your companion with a clean fresh scent.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking dandruff and scales associated with seborrhea.
- Routine bathing with this formula leaves the skin and coat soft shiny and looking great.
- Natural, soap-free formula features therapeutic, organic extracts
- Makes your pet's coat whiter and brighter, naturally
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Formulated to prevent dry skin and tangled hair
- Will not remove spot-on flea products
Berry Clean's unique formulation is designed to clean the dirtiest pets while creating a shiny, luxurious coat. Natural protein and raspberry extract replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great.Learn More
- Developed to provide dogs and cats with essential daily oral hygiene care.
- This natural water additive promotes healthy gums and eliminates bad breath for up to 12 hours.
Nutri-Vet 120 mg Aspirin Liver Chewables for Small dogs help with temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems.
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Aspirin (min) 120 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Caldium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.