- Developed to provide dogs and cats with essential daily oral hygiene care.
- This natural water additive promotes healthy gums and eliminates bad breath for up to 12 hours.
Canine dental health made easy! Use TropiClean Fresh Breath foam regularly to keep your best friend’s teeth and gums clean and healthy, no brushing required. The minty, herbal formula eliminates bad breath fast and has a refreshing flavor dogs love.
- Fast-acting formula
- Convenient, easy-to-use applicator tip
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- Keeps plaque and tartar at bay when used regularly
- Natural ingredients promote periodontal health and overall wellness in your pet
- Vet-recommended formula is safe and effective for dogs and cats
- Made in U.S.A.
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT SOFT CHEWS supply natural ingredients that support joint fuction and promote healthy connective tissue to help dogs live active, vital lives. Soft Chews are tasty and make it easy to give standardized amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin to dogs of all ages.
- 250 mg Glucosamine
- 200 mg Chondroitin
- 40 mg Vitamin C
Inactive Ingredients:BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.Learn More
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.
Berry Clean's unique formulation is designed to clean the dirtiest pets while creating a shiny, luxurious coat. Natural protein and raspberry extract replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great.Learn More
Nutri-Vet 120 mg Aspirin Liver Chewables for Small dogs help with temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems.
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Aspirin (min) 120 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Caldium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
- Specially formulated with Oatmeal and Tea Tree extracts to sooth dry itchy skin.
- It helps eliminate pet body odor leavign your companion with a clean fresh scent.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking dandruff and scales associated with seborrhea.
- Routine bathing with this formula leaves the skin and coat soft shiny and looking great.