Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT SOFT CHEWS supply natural ingredients that support joint fuction and promote healthy connective tissue to help dogs live active, vital lives. Soft Chews are tasty and make it easy to give standardized amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin to dogs of all ages.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Wafer:
- Bio-Flex Complex (A propriety blend of Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate and Vitamin C)..............490 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.
NUTRI-VET K-9 ASPIRIN liver flavored chewables aid in temporary relief of pain and inflammation.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Aspirin (min) 120 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Caldium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.
Canine dental health made easy! Use TropiClean Fresh Breath foam regularly to keep your best friend’s teeth and gums clean and healthy, no brushing required. The minty, herbal formula eliminates bad breath fast and has a refreshing flavor dogs love.
- Fast-acting formula
- Convenient, easy-to-use applicator tip
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- Keeps plaque and tartar at bay when used regularly
- Natural ingredients promote periodontal health and overall wellness in your pet
- Vet-recommended formula is safe and effective for dogs and cats
- Made in U.S.A.
- Specially formulated with Oatmeal and Tea Tree extracts to sooth dry itchy skin.
- It helps eliminate pet body odor leavign your companion with a clean fresh scent.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking dandruff and scales associated with seborrhea.
- Routine bathing with this formula leaves the skin and coat soft shiny and looking great.
- Natural, soap-free formula features therapeutic, organic extracts
- Makes your pet's coat whiter and brighter, naturally
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Formulated to prevent dry skin and tangled hair
- Will not remove spot-on flea products