NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT SOFT CHEWS supply natural ingredients that support joint fuction and promote healthy connective tissue to help dogs live active, vital lives. Soft Chews are tasty and make it easy to give standardized amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin to dogs of all ages.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Wafer:
- Bio-Flex Complex (A propriety blend of Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate and Vitamin C)..............490 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.99
Flea & Tick Mist quickly kills fleas, ticks and lice on puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and horses. Contains synergized natural pyrethrins for instant knockdown. Non-greasy formula with a deodorizing action that leaves a pleasant fragrance. - Easy to use spray also temporarily repels gnats, flies, and mosquitoes. Added conditioners make it easy to brush through and also deodorize the coat.
- For dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Kills fleas, ticks and lice
- Temporarily repels gnats, flies and mosquitoes
Important Information Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. DOGS AND CATS: Cover animal’s eyes with hand and with a firm, fast stroke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray neck, middle and hindquarters, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to the skin, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair. On long haired dogs, rub your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure spray thoroughly wets ticks. Repeat every 9 days.Learn More
NUTRI-VET K-9 ASPIRIN liver flavored chewables aid in temporary relief of pain and inflammation.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Aspirin (min) 120 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Caldium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
- Specially formulated with Oatmeal and Tea Tree extracts to sooth dry itchy skin.
- It helps eliminate pet body odor leavign your companion with a clean fresh scent.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking dandruff and scales associated with seborrhea.
- Routine bathing with this formula leaves the skin and coat soft shiny and looking great.
- Natural, soap-free formula features therapeutic, organic extracts
- Makes your pet's coat whiter and brighter, naturally
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Formulated to prevent dry skin and tangled hair
- Will not remove spot-on flea products
Berry Clean's unique formulation is designed to clean the dirtiest pets while creating a shiny, luxurious coat. Natural protein and raspberry extract replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great.Learn More
- Developed to provide dogs and cats with essential daily oral hygiene care.
- This natural water additive promotes healthy gums and eliminates bad breath for up to 12 hours.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More