- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
- Specially formulated with Oatmeal and Tea Tree extracts to sooth dry itchy skin.
- It helps eliminate pet body odor leavign your companion with a clean fresh scent.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking dandruff and scales associated with seborrhea.
- Routine bathing with this formula leaves the skin and coat soft shiny and looking great.
- Deep cleaning and effective in relieveing irritations due to flea and tick bites.
- Helps remove doggie odor.
- High lathering shampoo cleans even the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy shiny coat.
- Also use as a de-greasing shampoo.
- Natural, soap-free formula features therapeutic, organic extracts
- Makes your pet's coat whiter and brighter, naturally
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- Formulated to prevent dry skin and tangled hair
- Will not remove spot-on flea products
Berry Clean's unique formulation is designed to clean the dirtiest pets while creating a shiny, luxurious coat. Natural protein and raspberry extract replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great.Learn More
Canine dental health made easy! Use TropiClean Fresh Breath foam regularly to keep your best friend’s teeth and gums clean and healthy, no brushing required. The minty, herbal formula eliminates bad breath fast and has a refreshing flavor dogs love.
- Fast-acting formula
- Convenient, easy-to-use applicator tip
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- Keeps plaque and tartar at bay when used regularly
- Natural ingredients promote periodontal health and overall wellness in your pet
- Vet-recommended formula is safe and effective for dogs and cats
- Made in U.S.A.