$12.99Highly Effective Wormer Used For The Removal Of Roundworms And Hookworms In Dogs And Puppies. The Dosage Is One Teaspoon (5 Ml) For Each 10 Lb Of Body Weight. Each Bottle Contains 2 Fluid Ounces (60 Ml). Learn More
Used for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms for dogs and puppies.Learn More
- Starts Killing Fleas and Ticks within 15 minutes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Water Resistant in humid and wet conditions
- Contains lanolin to help condition coat
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea life cycle
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to 3 months
- Pack of 3 applicators
PetArmor for Cats acts fast and is effective, long-lasting, waterproof, and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks, and chewing lice on cats and kittens. It contains the active ingredient fipronil, and kills fleas, ticks, and lice. Used as directed, it can stop infestations and help prevent reinfestation. PetArmor for Cats kills, controls, and prevents infestations of adult fleas prior to egg-laying, Brown ticks, American ticks, Lone Star ticks, and Deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Cats topically only on cats and kittens aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant, and nursing mothers, as indicated. PetArmor for Cats with fipronil should be applied every month.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over cat and use open end to part your cat’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the cat’s skin as a spot to the cat’s back between the shoulder blades.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
Regular cow’s milk does not provide the necessary proteins and fats required to nourish a young kitten. Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula has been precisely formulated to support kittens' optimal growth and development. Formulated to be nutritionally similar to mother’s milk, and to provide an optimal balance of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients:
- With calcium for bone development
- With optimal levels of essential vitamins for optimal growth
- With Linoleic Acid for healthy skin & coat
Hartz® Precision NutritionTM Milk Replacer for Kittens / Powdered Formula can be used as a food for orphaned kittens from birth up to 35 days old. It is also suitable as a supplement for the mother during pregnancy and while nursing her young.Learn More