Expands your containment system beyond the initial 500 ft. of wire that accompanies the in-ground fencing kit. Each spool is 500 ft/150 meters of 20 gauge, solid core, burial-grade wire. The table below is a guide to help determine the amount of wire you will need based on the area in which you want to contain your pet. Length of wire needed will vary due to the amount of twisted wire and layout used. For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using Gel-filled Splice Capsules and wire nuts (RFA-366) when splicing your additional Boundary Wire. (Table assumes square layout; rectangular layouts may require more wire.)Learn More
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary
PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
This extra collar/receiver is designed for the Innotek Standard Dog Fence SD-2000. The collars are battery operated and water resistant. Fits necks 8 to 21 inches. Recommended for dogs 10 lbs and up. Includes nylon collar, battery, and probes. Limited lifetime warranty.
This collar can also be used with the discontinued SD-2050, SD-2100, SD-2200, SD-3100, and SD-3200 Innotek Pet Containment Systems.
Also compatible with the IUC-4100, IUC-4200, IUC-5100 & IUC-5200 (Will not work with Remote)
The Innotek Standard Pet Fence Collar Includes:
- Receiver Collar with 6-Volt Battery
- Interchangeable Contact Points - long and short
- Test Light
Innotek SD-2025 Standard Pet Fence Collar Features:
- Extra collar receiver helps keep dogs safe in the yard
- For use with Smart Dog SD-2000 or SD-2050 Pet Fencing Systems
- Delivers electronic stimulation dogs quickly learn to avoid
- Battery-operated water-resistant receiver; collar fits necks 8 to 21 inches
- Receiver measures 2 by 1-1/4 by 1-1/2 inches;
- One year warranty
This extra wireless fence unit can be used to expand the limits of your existing Wireless Fence System. Set up overlapping circular fields to give your pet greater room to roam. Requires use of a PIF-275 Wireless Fence Receiver Collar (sold separately).
- Covers an adjustable circular area up 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- Completely wireless/portable
- Locate indoors 2 to 4 feet above ground level
- Includes AC Power Adaptor
Introducing the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
The TEK 1.0 is available in two formats based on a single, unique handheld device. Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Spec Sheet:www.sportdog.com/SportDOG/files/39/39131fbb-8b77-4efa-831f-c5a7129e98bd.pdf Learn More
Choose from high or low volume, three beep-duration settings and four tones. Our Model DSL-400 uses a 3-volt lithium battery that provides hundreds of hours of "on" time. We even give you a battery-check function so you won't get caught with a dead battery. Our lightweight beeper fits most 1-inch-wide collar straps, so you can put it on or take it off as needed.
Listed below are options of the continuous beeping you hear when a dog is on point. When the dog is running, you have the choice of (1) silent mode; (2) 5-second beep duration; or (3) 10-second beep duration. Setting Number 4 is the battery-check.
- Standard Beep (S)
- Hawk Scream (H)
- Bobwhite Call (B)
- Trill Tone (T)
- Battery Check (4)
- Lifetime Warranty