- Fits most existing sliding door locks
- Energy Efficient Double Wall LEXAN™ Ultra-Flex™ Flap
- 78" fits openings from 76 3/4" - 78 1/2"
- Medium: 6 3/8" x 11 1/4", recommended weight 13 - 35 lbs
- Extra Large: 10 1/4" x 15 3/4", recommended weight 36-90 lbs
This receiver has 5 levels of correction to match the sensitivity of your pet. It comes with a nylon collar, batteries, short probes for short-hair dogs and long probes for long-hair dogs. It is compatible with all PetSafe® in-ground fences and can be a replacement to PRF-304W In-ground Deluxe Radio Fence.
- Dogs 8 pounds or more
- Light weight collar
The TEK Series 1.0 GPS Tracking Collar allows you to add a dog to your current TEK system. Up to 12 dogs can be added for location tracking from up to 7 miles away.
- Compatible with TEK Series 1.0
- Collar Only!
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (on point or treed) or Direction of Movement
- Drytek™ Waterproof and Submersible to 25 Feet
- Minimum of 20 Hours of "on-time" per charge
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- GPS Tracking Collar
- Blue and Black Retention Band on Collar
- Two Extra Retention Bands (Red and Green)
- Getting Started Guide
Would you rather not cut holes in any walls or doors inside your house? Do you have a sliding glass door with aluminum frame leading out to the patio? Then the Fast Fit Pet Patio Door with all of its customizable options is right for you.
- Available in Silver (Mill) or White to match your patio door
- Adjustable height for various sizes of sliding patio doors
- Strong safety glass and security lock
- Weather strip for weather-tight seal
- Available for cats and dogs
- Adjustable height for patio door sizes 75" to 77 3/4"
If you need to align the sliding door with your patio door, please refer to the manufacturers sliding door adjustment instructions for your brand of sliding patio door.
- (F) Cat Flap: 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" flap size, recommended weight 2-12 lbs
- (S) Small: 5" x 7" flap size, recommended weight 2-25 lbs
- (M) Medium: 7" x 11 1/4" flap size, recommended weight 13-35 lbs
- (XL) Extra Large: 10 1/2" x 15", recommended weight 36-90 lbs
- (XXL) Super Large: 91-120 lbs
- 18 levels of correction that adjust automatically
- On/Off switch
- Collar adjustable to neck sizes from 6 to 28 inches
- No programming required
- Automatically adjusts to deter barking
- Dual sensor technology for PerfectBark™ detection every time
- Low battery warning light
- The lightest bark collar available, only 1.5 ounces
- Lifetime Warranty
This industry-first combination of remote training and GPS tracking allows you to add dogs to your TEK 1.0 GPS Location+E-Collar Training system. The GPS and E-Collars come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. All components are DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet. Easily sync this collar to your TEK Series 1.0 Handheld Device to gain tracking and training abilities for up to 12 dogs.
Compatible with TEK Series 1.0.
- GPS Collar
- GPS functionality
- 7 mile tracking range
- Reports each dog's status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement
- E-Collar Module
- 7 mile range
- Choose between momentary, continuous, and rising stimulation
- GPS Collar With E-Collar Module On Black Collar Strap
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD And Manual
- (2) Dog Color ID Band (Pink/Green)
- Quick Start Guide
- Allen Wrench
- Quick Start Guide
- Test Light Tool
Keep your Ideal Pet happy and safe with pet doors specially designed for aluminum sash windows.
- High quality white finish aluminum construction
- Installs easily into most styles of aluminum sash windows
- Adjustable width from: 27" to 32"
- (F) Cat Flap: 6-1/4"x6-1/4" flap size, recommended for 2 to 12 lbs.
- (C) ChubbyKat: 7-1/2"x10-1/2" flap size, recommended for 2 to 25 lbs.
- (S) Small: 5"x7" flap size, recommended for 2 to 12 lbs.
- (M) Medium: 7"x11-1/4" flap size, recommended for 13 to 35 lbs.
- (XL) Extra Large: 10-1/2"x15", recommended for 36-90 lbs.
Like other products in the SportHunter® family, the SportHunter® 1225 provides hunters and trainers with communication versatility. The compact waterproof Remote Transmitter offers up to 16 stimulation levels.. The lightweight waterproof Collar Receiver features a slim profile and contoured shape that ensures a comfortable, custom fit on your dog's neck.
- 3/4 Mile Range
- DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone/Vibration Options
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Test Light
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
This specialty pet door easily installs into any screen door with a screen guard. They’ve engineered it to maintain the integrity of the screen guard and mesh. In other words, it's here to make your life easier by improving your screen door – not ruining it.
- Flexible vinyl flap with magnetic closure
- Easy installation
- Medium and Extra Large Pet Door sizes
- Screen Guard Not Included
- Medium: 7" x 11-1/4" door flap size, 3 to 35 lbs. recommended weight range
- XL: 10-1/2" x 15" door flap size, 36 to 90 lbs. recommended weight range