- 18 levels of correction that adjust automatically
- On/Off switch
- Collar adjustable to neck sizes from 6 to 28 inches
- No programming required
- Automatically adjusts to deter barking
- Dual sensor technology for PerfectBark™ detection every time
- Low battery warning light
- The lightest bark collar available, only 1.5 ounces
- Lifetime Warranty
Nature’s Miracle® Stain & Odor Remover features liquid enzymes that eliminate stains and odors other products fail to remove. Nature’s Miracle® Stain & Odor Remover features liquid enzymes that eliminate stains and odors other products fail to remove — with no perfume cover-up. Eliminates urine odors completely and discourages pet from resoiling the same area.
- Use liquid on carpets, furniture, bedding, and laundry
- Safe for use around children and pets
- For Stains: Lift off solid material, then saturate with Stain & Odor Remover. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with cloth. If stain persists, reapply and wait one hour. On porous surfaces, use a brush to work solution into stained area.
- For Fabrics and Clothing: Use as a prewash, saturate, and wash as usual.
- For Carpet Cleaning Machines and Dog Runs: Dilute 50/50 with cold water.
- For Living Areas, Bird Cages and Litter Boxes: Use full strength.
- 3/4 Mile Range
- Receiver and Transmitter are waterproof and submersible
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone only button
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary
Expands your containment system beyond the initial 500 ft. of wire that accompanies the in-ground fencing kit. Each spool is 500 ft/150 meters of 20 gauge, solid core, burial-grade wire. The table below is a guide to help determine the amount of wire you will need based on the area in which you want to contain your pet. Length of wire needed will vary due to the amount of twisted wire and layout used. For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using Gel-filled Splice Capsules and wire nuts (RFA-366) when splicing your additional Boundary Wire. (Table assumes square layout; rectangular layouts may require more wire.)Learn More