This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz
Expands your containment system beyond the initial 500 ft. of wire that accompanies the in-ground fencing kit. Each spool is 500 ft/150 meters of 20 gauge, solid core, burial-grade wire. The table below is a guide to help determine the amount of wire you will need based on the area in which you want to contain your pet. Length of wire needed will vary due to the amount of twisted wire and layout used. For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using Gel-filled Splice Capsules and wire nuts (RFA-366) when splicing your additional Boundary Wire. (Table assumes square layout; rectangular layouts may require more wire.)Learn More
- 18 levels of correction that adjust automatically
- On/Off switch
- Collar adjustable to neck sizes from 6 to 28 inches
- No programming required
- Automatically adjusts to deter barking
- Dual sensor technology for PerfectBark™ detection every time
- Low battery warning light
- The lightest bark collar available, only 1.5 ounces
- Lifetime Warranty
This easy to use bark control collar requires no programming and includes progressive correction. What does this mean? If your dog continues to bark the static correction increases automatically and it deters your dog from barking!
- Low Battery Indicator
- Replaceable Nylon Collar
- Low Battery Indicator
The Pawz Away Mini Pet Barrier creates avoidance areas up to 5 feet in diameter. It teaches your pets to avoid areas inside the home and outside in the yard. The transmitter sends an elliptical radio signal adjustable up to five feet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he’ll hear a series of beeps from the collar and he will feel a safe, static correction which is designed to startle instead of punish. The Mini Pet Barrier will keep your pet off kitchen counters, away from the trash, and off your furniture to protect your pet and your home.
- Waterproof and battery operated barrier fits easily in small spaces
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver collar with progressive static correction
- Distinct settings for multiple pets
- Easy setup and training
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches for dogs and up to 12 inches for cats
- Adjust range up to 5 feet
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 15 seconds
- Add extra barriers for any number of protected areas
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional collars
- Waterproof remote transmitter and receiver collar
- For indoor or outdoor use
This extra collar/receiver is designed for the Innotek Standard Dog Fence SD-2000. The collars are battery operated and water resistant. Fits necks 8 to 21 inches. Recommended for dogs 10 lbs and up. Includes nylon collar, battery, and probes. Limited lifetime warranty.
This collar can also be used with the discontinued SD-2050, SD-2100, SD-2200, SD-3100, and SD-3200 Innotek Pet Containment Systems.
Also compatible with the IUC-4100, IUC-4200, IUC-5100 & IUC-5200 (Will not work with Remote)
The Innotek Standard Pet Fence Collar Includes:
- Receiver Collar with 6-Volt Battery
- Interchangeable Contact Points - long and short
- Test Light
Innotek SD-2025 Standard Pet Fence Collar Features:
- Extra collar receiver helps keep dogs safe in the yard
- For use with Smart Dog SD-2000 or SD-2050 Pet Fencing Systems
- Delivers electronic stimulation dogs quickly learn to avoid
- Battery-operated water-resistant receiver; collar fits necks 8 to 21 inches
- Receiver measures 2 by 1-1/4 by 1-1/2 inches;
- One year warranty
Prevue pet products replacement tinkle turf system 500 for dog breeds creates a designated potty area for your pet - perfect for when going outdoors is not an option. Tinkle turf protects floors and furniture, makes an ideal training tool for young pups and is easily transportable when traveling with your pet, great for dog and owner alike. Ideal for travel, city living, busy schedules or anytime going outdoors is not an option, the turf can be used both indoors and outdoors. Soft, realistic quality turf is 1/2-inch in height and constructed with a flow-through backing material, allowing liquid to drain into the tray base.Do not use harsh detergents or cleaners for turf. Hand wash or brush with warm water and mild dish washing liquid, and rinse thoroughly. Let turf air dry fully before replacing in tray. Turf is not machine washable. Do not place turf in washing machine or dryer.
- Convenient and portable dog potty - simple, lightweight, easy to clean
- Realistic quality, soft synthetic turf, with anti-microbial odor control
- Certified lead-free turf and pan system protects your flooring
- Ideal for training, travel or home
Dimensions Length (in.) Width (in.) Height (in.) Ideal Sizing for breed Small 21.6" 15.1" 1/2" Chihuahua, Boston Terrier, Mini Poodles,Yorkie, Pomeranian, etc. Medium 28.2" 18.6" 1/2" Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, Bulldog, Blue Heeler, etc. Large 40" 27.2" 1/2" Golden Retriever, Lab, Husky, Boxers, etc.
Out of stock