This easy to use bark control collar requires no programming and includes progressive correction. What does this mean? If your dog continues to bark the static correction increases automatically and it deters your dog from barking!
- Low Battery Indicator
- Replaceable Nylon Collar
- Low Battery Indicator
This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz
The Pawz Away Mini Pet Barrier creates avoidance areas up to 5 feet in diameter. It teaches your pets to avoid areas inside the home and outside in the yard. The transmitter sends an elliptical radio signal adjustable up to five feet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he’ll hear a series of beeps from the collar and he will feel a safe, static correction which is designed to startle instead of punish. The Mini Pet Barrier will keep your pet off kitchen counters, away from the trash, and off your furniture to protect your pet and your home.
- Waterproof and battery operated barrier fits easily in small spaces
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver collar with progressive static correction
- Distinct settings for multiple pets
- Easy setup and training
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches for dogs and up to 12 inches for cats
- Adjust range up to 5 feet
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 15 seconds
- Add extra barriers for any number of protected areas
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional collars
- Waterproof remote transmitter and receiver collar
- For indoor or outdoor use
Expands your containment system beyond the initial 500 ft. of wire that accompanies the in-ground fencing kit. Each spool is 500 ft/150 meters of 20 gauge, solid core, burial-grade wire. The table below is a guide to help determine the amount of wire you will need based on the area in which you want to contain your pet. Length of wire needed will vary due to the amount of twisted wire and layout used. For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using Gel-filled Splice Capsules and wire nuts (RFA-366) when splicing your additional Boundary Wire. (Table assumes square layout; rectangular layouts may require more wire.)Learn More
- 18 levels of correction that adjust automatically
- On/Off switch
- Collar adjustable to neck sizes from 6 to 28 inches
- No programming required
- Automatically adjusts to deter barking
- Dual sensor technology for PerfectBark™ detection every time
- Low battery warning light
- The lightest bark collar available, only 1.5 ounces
- Lifetime Warranty
The Lucky Dog™ heavy duty wire training crate with E-coating finish is built for both durability and your pet's safety. Lucky Dog crates come with a carrying handle, removable crate tray, and clip-on rubber feet to protect your floor. Folds down quickly for easy transport and storage. A Lucky Dog crate is ideal for puppy training and vehicle transport. Pair with Lucky Dog exercise pen for complete pet play and safety area.
- For puppies or dog
- Double doors enable easy access and versatile crate positioning in vehicles
- Dual safety latches on each door
- The safety latches must be rotated up 180° before they can be opened laterally, helping to prevent your pet from pushing or forcing open the latches
- 4 Clip-on rubber floor protectors are included
- Removable ABS Plastic crate tray included
- Easy Fold Down design and handle for easy transport and storage
- Rust-resistant E-coating finish for durability
Specifications 22 Inch Dogs Under 25 Pounds Divider Not Included 24 Inch Dogs Up to 25 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 30 Inch Dogs Up to 35 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 36 Inch Dogs Up to 65 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 42 Inch Dogs up to 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 48 Inch Dogs Over 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included
This extra collar/receiver is designed for the Innotek Standard Dog Fence SD-2000. The collars are battery operated and water resistant. Fits necks 8 to 21 inches. Recommended for dogs 10 lbs and up. Includes nylon collar, battery, and probes. Limited lifetime warranty.
This collar can also be used with the discontinued SD-2050, SD-2100, SD-2200, SD-3100, and SD-3200 Innotek Pet Containment Systems.
Also compatible with the IUC-4100, IUC-4200, IUC-5100 & IUC-5200 (Will not work with Remote)
The Innotek Standard Pet Fence Collar Includes:
- Receiver Collar with 6-Volt Battery
- Interchangeable Contact Points - long and short
- Test Light
Innotek SD-2025 Standard Pet Fence Collar Features:
- Extra collar receiver helps keep dogs safe in the yard
- For use with Smart Dog SD-2000 or SD-2050 Pet Fencing Systems
- Delivers electronic stimulation dogs quickly learn to avoid
- Battery-operated water-resistant receiver; collar fits necks 8 to 21 inches
- Receiver measures 2 by 1-1/4 by 1-1/2 inches;
- One year warranty
Out of stock