This easy to use bark control collar requires no programming and includes progressive correction. What does this mean? If your dog continues to bark the static correction increases automatically and it deters your dog from barking!
- Low Battery Indicator
- Replaceable Nylon Collar
- Low Battery Indicator
The Lucky Dog™ heavy duty wire training crate with E-coating finish is built for both durability and your pet's safety. Lucky Dog crates come with a carrying handle, removable crate tray, and clip-on rubber feet to protect your floor. Folds down quickly for easy transport and storage. A Lucky Dog crate is ideal for puppy training and vehicle transport. Pair with Lucky Dog exercise pen for complete pet play and safety area.
- For puppies or dog
- Double doors enable easy access and versatile crate positioning in vehicles
- Dual safety latches on each door
- The safety latches must be rotated up 180° before they can be opened laterally, helping to prevent your pet from pushing or forcing open the latches
- 4 Clip-on rubber floor protectors are included
- Removable ABS Plastic crate tray included
- Easy Fold Down design and handle for easy transport and storage
- Rust-resistant E-coating finish for durability
Specifications 22 Inch Dogs Under 25 Pounds Divider Not Included 24 Inch Dogs Up to 25 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 30 Inch Dogs Up to 35 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 36 Inch Dogs Up to 65 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 42 Inch Dogs up to 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 48 Inch Dogs Over 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included
Expands your containment system beyond the initial 500 ft. of wire that accompanies the in-ground fencing kit. Each spool is 500 ft/150 meters of 20 gauge, solid core, burial-grade wire. The table below is a guide to help determine the amount of wire you will need based on the area in which you want to contain your pet. Length of wire needed will vary due to the amount of twisted wire and layout used. For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using Gel-filled Splice Capsules and wire nuts (RFA-366) when splicing your additional Boundary Wire. (Table assumes square layout; rectangular layouts may require more wire.)Learn More
- 18 levels of correction that adjust automatically
- On/Off switch
- Collar adjustable to neck sizes from 6 to 28 inches
- No programming required
- Automatically adjusts to deter barking
- Dual sensor technology for PerfectBark™ detection every time
- Low battery warning light
- The lightest bark collar available, only 1.5 ounces
- Lifetime Warranty
This specialty pet door easily installs into any screen door with a screen guard. They’ve engineered it to maintain the integrity of the screen guard and mesh. In other words, it's here to make your life easier by improving your screen door – not ruining it.
- Flexible vinyl flap with magnetic closure
- Easy installation
- Medium and Extra Large Pet Door sizes
- Screen Guard Not Included
- Medium: 7" x 11-1/4" door flap size, 3 to 35 lbs. recommended weight range
- XL: 10-1/2" x 15" door flap size, 36 to 90 lbs. recommended weight range
Our Deluxe Aluminum Pet Door was developed with your Ideal Pet’s safety and sense of adventure in mind. This dog door comes in multiple sizes for your pet’s convenience.
- Strong Aluminum frame that adapts to doors ranging from 1/2" to 1-3/4" in thickness
- Clear vinyl flap with patented edges that won’t warp from use or extreme temperatures
- Spring loaded Lockout slide™ to keep your Ideal Pet out of mischief when unsupervised
- 1/2" to 1-3/4" thickness range for door frame or wall
- Medium: 7” x 11-1/4" door flap size, 7-1/2" x 13-3/4" door cutout size, recommended weight 13 to 35 lbs.
- XL: 10-1/2" x 15” door flap size, 11-1/4" x 17-1/2" door cutout size, recommended weight 36 to 90 lbs.
- XXL(Super Large): 15" x 20" door flap size, 15-1/2" x 22-3/8" door cutout size, recommended weight 91 to 120 lbs.
- Optional pet door Wall Kit is designed for installation in walls from 4-3/4” to 7-1/4” thickness, sold separately
- Pet door not included, sold separately
- 4-3/4" to 7-1/4" thickness range for door frame or wall
Small: 5" x 9-1/4" door flap size,6-1/2" x 11-1/4" door cutout size, recommended weight 2 to 12 lbs.Medium: 7-1/4" x 13" door flap size, 8-3/8" x 15" door cutout size, recommended weight 13-35 lbs.XL: 9-3/4" x 17" door flap size, 11-1/8" x 19-1/4" door cutout size, recommended weight 36-90 lbs.XXL: Super large, 15" x 23-1/2"door flap size, 16-1/4" x 25-3/4" door cutout size, recommended weight 91 to 120 lbs.
The e-Cat™ Electromagnetic Cat Door was designed with your Ideal Pet’s safety and sense of adventure in mind. The Magnetic Collar allows only your pet to activate the cat door for easy and controlled access. Additional collars are available for multiple pet households and can be purchased separately.
- Durable plastic frame that adapts to doors ranging from 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" in thickness
- Magnetic Collar allows only your pet to activate the door for easy and controlled access
- Transparent flap features 4-way operation
- Magnetic Collar included (additional collars available)
- Interior or exterior use
- For cats up to 25 lbs
- Easy installation
- Requires one 9 volt battery (Not Included)
This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz