Keep your Ideal Pet happy and safe with pet doors specially designed for aluminum sash windows.
- High quality white finish aluminum construction
- Installs easily into most styles of aluminum sash windows
- Adjustable width from: 23" to 28"
- (F) Cat Flap: 6-1/4"x6-1/4" flap size, recommended for 2 to 12 lbs.
- (C) ChubbyKat: 7-1/2"x10-1/2" flap size, recommended for 2 to 25 lbs.
- (S) Small: 5"x7" flap size, recommended for 2 to 12 lbs.
- (M) Medium: 7"x11-1/4" flap size, recommended for 13 to 35 lbs
This receiver has 5 levels of correction to match the sensitivity of your pet. It comes with a nylon collar, batteries, short probes for short-hair dogs and long probes for long-hair dogs. It is compatible with all PetSafe® in-ground fences and can be a replacement to PRF-304W In-ground Deluxe Radio Fence.
- Dogs 8 pounds or more
- Light weight collar
The Premium Draft-Stopper™ Pet Dog Door comes with the energy-saving Ultra-Flex flap to keep your pet’s paws, ears, and tails out of harm’s way.
Got your hands full? Our easy-to-use Spring loaded Lockout slide™ can be set up using just one hand!
Pet Door Features Include:
- Strong Aluminum Frame that adapts to doors ranging from 1-1/4” to 1 3/4" in thickness
- Flap is made with durable dual pane LEXAN™ hard panels
- Ultra-Flex Flap design creates air pocket for maximum energy efficiency and wind resistance
- Spring loaded Lockout slide™ to keep your Ideal Pet out of mischief when unsupervised
- 10-1/4" x 15-3/4" door flap size
- 12-1/4" x 17-1/8" door cutout size
- Recommended weight 36-90 lbs.
Choose from high or low volume, three beep-duration settings and four tones. Our Model DSL-400 uses a 3-volt lithium battery that provides hundreds of hours of "on" time. We even give you a battery-check function so you won't get caught with a dead battery. Our lightweight beeper fits most 1-inch-wide collar straps, so you can put it on or take it off as needed.
Listed below are options of the continuous beeping you hear when a dog is on point. When the dog is running, you have the choice of (1) silent mode; (2) 5-second beep duration; or (3) 10-second beep duration. Setting Number 4 is the battery-check.
- Standard Beep (S)
- Hawk Scream (H)
- Bobwhite Call (B)
- Trill Tone (T)
- Battery Check (4)
- Lifetime Warranty