With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz
PetSafe 2 pack, 6 volt, lithium battery.
For PetSafe Bark Control:
- PBC23-10685 For PetSafe Remote Trainer:
- PDT24-10793 For PetSafe In-Ground Fence:
- PIG23-10689 For PetSafe Wireless Containment:
- PWF19-10762 Learn More
SportDOG Brand was first to combine GPS tracking with e-collar training. Now, with TEK 2.0 technology, tracking and training is more reliable and more accurate than ever. Enjoy total control of your dog, or even up to 21 dogs (by simply adding TEK-2AD collars) with premium training features, along with feedback on their locations, via preloaded, full-color 1:100,000 topo maps. Simply put, no other system lets you hunt and navigate with such confidence.Learn More
SportDog Yard Training Collar for Stubborn Dogs is the perfect sport dog training collar for anyone with a large or stubborn dog. This full-featured training collar is designed for both professional dog trainers and the average pet owner.
- 100 Yard Range
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
Introducing the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
The TEK 1.0 is available in two formats based on a single, unique handheld device. Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Spec Sheet:www.sportdog.com/SportDOG/files/39/39131fbb-8b77-4efa-831f-c5a7129e98bd.pdf Learn More
The TEK-2H is a replacement for your lost SportDOG Brand TEK 2.0 system handheld transceiver or use it to split your multidog system into two smaller systems. This compact, handheld transceiver delivers GPS tracking capabilities, including multiple waypoint creation, with no external antennas required. Track and train up to 21 dogs at once up to 10 miles. Pre-loaded with 1:100K U.S. topographic maps with unlimited lifetime map updates. Up to 12 hours of continuous use on one charge.
- Delivers GPS Tracking Capabilities
- 10-Mile Tracking and Training Range
- Track up to 21 Dogs
- Pre-Loaded with 1:100K Topo Means
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Accessory
- Start-up Guide
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary