Choose from high or low volume, three beep-duration settings and four tones. Our Model DSL-400 uses a 3-volt lithium battery that provides hundreds of hours of "on" time. We even give you a battery-check function so you won't get caught with a dead battery. Our lightweight beeper fits most 1-inch-wide collar straps, so you can put it on or take it off as needed.
Listed below are options of the continuous beeping you hear when a dog is on point. When the dog is running, you have the choice of (1) silent mode; (2) 5-second beep duration; or (3) 10-second beep duration. Setting Number 4 is the battery-check.
- Standard Beep (S)
- Hawk Scream (H)
- Bobwhite Call (B)
- Trill Tone (T)
- Battery Check (4)
- Lifetime Warranty
- 18 levels of correction that adjust automatically
- On/Off switch
- Collar adjustable to neck sizes from 6 to 28 inches
- No programming required
- Automatically adjusts to deter barking
- Dual sensor technology for PerfectBark™ detection every time
- Low battery warning light
- The lightest bark collar available, only 1.5 ounces
- Lifetime Warranty
The Lucky Dog™ heavy duty indoor/outdoor wire exercise pens with E-coating finish are built for durability, convenience and your pet's safety. Lucky Dog pens have 8 panels with a double latch built-in gate providing a 6' diameter area and allowing many shape configurations. Lucky Dog exercise pens include ground anchors, fold flat for traveling/storage and requires no tools for assembly. Perfect instant exercise area for at home, travel or shows. Pair with Lucky Dog crate for complete pet play and safety area.
- No tools required, easy set up
- Includes 8 stakes, 8 rubber feet and 4 assembly clips
- Can be used for a variety of pets
- Collapsible design and handle for easy transport and storage
- For use indoor & outdoor
- Available sizes 24", 36" and 48" - Search Lucky Dog Exercise Pens for the additional sizes
- Rust-resistant E-coating finish for durability
- Sturdy wire construction for safety
- Pair with Luck Dog Training crate for for complete pet play and safety area.
This extra collar/receiver is designed for the Innotek Standard Dog Fence SD-2000. The collars are battery operated and water resistant. Fits necks 8 to 21 inches. Recommended for dogs 10 lbs and up. Includes nylon collar, battery, and probes. Limited lifetime warranty.
This collar can also be used with the discontinued SD-2050, SD-2100, SD-2200, SD-3100, and SD-3200 Innotek Pet Containment Systems.
Also compatible with the IUC-4100, IUC-4200, IUC-5100 & IUC-5200 (Will not work with Remote)
The Innotek Standard Pet Fence Collar Includes:
- Receiver Collar with 6-Volt Battery
- Interchangeable Contact Points - long and short
- Test Light
Innotek SD-2025 Standard Pet Fence Collar Features:
- Extra collar receiver helps keep dogs safe in the yard
- For use with Smart Dog SD-2000 or SD-2050 Pet Fencing Systems
- Delivers electronic stimulation dogs quickly learn to avoid
- Battery-operated water-resistant receiver; collar fits necks 8 to 21 inches
- Receiver measures 2 by 1-1/4 by 1-1/2 inches;
- One year warranty
Out of stock