This easy to use bark control collar requires no programming and includes progressive correction. What does this mean? If your dog continues to bark the static correction increases automatically and it deters your dog from barking!
- Low Battery Indicator
- Replaceable Nylon Collar
- Low Battery Indicator
The Lucky Dog™ heavy duty wire training crate with E-coating finish is built for both durability and your pet's safety. Lucky Dog crates come with a carrying handle, removable crate tray, and clip-on rubber feet to protect your floor. Folds down quickly for easy transport and storage. A Lucky Dog crate is ideal for puppy training and vehicle transport. Pair with Lucky Dog exercise pen for complete pet play and safety area.
- For puppies or dog
- Double doors enable easy access and versatile crate positioning in vehicles
- Dual safety latches on each door
- The safety latches must be rotated up 180° before they can be opened laterally, helping to prevent your pet from pushing or forcing open the latches
- 4 Clip-on rubber floor protectors are included
- Removable ABS Plastic crate tray included
- Easy Fold Down design and handle for easy transport and storage
- Rust-resistant E-coating finish for durability
Specifications 22 Inch Dogs Under 25 Pounds Divider Not Included 24 Inch Dogs Up to 25 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 30 Inch Dogs Up to 35 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 36 Inch Dogs Up to 65 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 42 Inch Dogs up to 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included 48 Inch Dogs Over 85 Pounds Puppy Divider is Included
This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz
Whether you’re in a place with endless summers or harsh winters, we have the right pet door for your Ideal Pet. Our Ruff-Weather™ Pet Door was designed to handle all types of climate conditions, while boasting great energy efficiency, thanks to this door’s double flap feature!
Pet Door Features Include:
- Structural foam plastic frame that adapts to doors ranging from 3/4" to 1-3/4" in thickness
- Energy efficient Double Vinyl Flap design creates 3 inch air pocket for maximum insulation
- Optional pet door Wall Kit is designed for installation in walls from 4-3/4” to 7-1/4” thickness, sold separately
- Thickness range: 3/4" to 1-3/4" frame; 4-3/4" to 7-1/4" wall
- Small: 5” x 9-1/4" door flap size, 6-1/2" x 11-1/4" door cutout size, recommended weight range 2 to 12 lbs
- Medium: 7-1/4" x 13” door flap size, 8-3/8" x 15” door cutout size, recommended weight range 13 to 35 lbs
- XL: 9-3/4" x 17” door flap size, 11-1/8" x 19-1/4" door cutout size, recommended weight range 36-90 lbs
- XXL (Super Large): 15” x 23-1/2" door flap size, 16-1/4" x 25-3/4" door cutout size, recommended weight range 91-120 lbs
Our Air-Seal Pet Door features dual pane LEXAN® hard panels with an air gap that’s strategically placed in-between for maximum energy efficiency and wind resistance. This pet door’s flap was also created with innovative design to keep your Ideal Pet’s ears, paws and tails safe and unharmed.
- Maximum energy efficiency
- Easy installation
- Telescoping frame adapts to doors of 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" thickness
- Spring-loaded locking slide for one-handed use
- Low maintenance and durability
- 1-1/4" to1-3/4" thickness range for door frame or wall
- Medium: 6-5/8" x 11-1/4" door flap size, 8-1/4" x 13-3/4" door cutout size, recommended for 13 to 35 lbs.
- XL: 10-1/4" x 15-3/4" door flap size, 12" x 17-1/2" door cutout size, recommended for 36 to 90 lbs.
Our Original Plastic Pet Door was developed with your Ideal Pet’s safety and sense of adventure in mind. With fast and easy installation, it’s the most convenient and reliable dog door around!
- Impact-resistant frame that adapts to doors ranging from 1-1/4" to 2” in thickness
- Clear vinyl flap with patented edges that won’t warp from use or extreme temperatures
- Floating bottom threshold for perfect seal every time
- 1-1/4"-2" thickness range for door frame or wall
- Lock-out slide to keep your Ideal Pet out of mischief when unsupervised
- Average install time: 20 minutes
- Small: 5x7" door flap size, 6-1/4" x 9-1/2" door cutout size, recommended for pets 2-12 lbs.
- Medium: 7" x 11 1/4" door flap size, 8-1/4 x 13-1/2" door cutout size, recommended for pets 13-35 lbs.
- Extra Large: 10 1/2" x 15" door flap size, 11-3/4" x 17-1/2" door cutout size, recommended for pets 36-90 lbs.
- Super Large (XXL):15" x 20" door flap size, 16-1/2" x 22-1/4" door cutout size, recommended for pets 91-120 lbs.
The Lucky Dog™ heavy duty indoor/outdoor wire exercise pens with E-coating finish are built for durability, convenience and your pet's safety. Lucky Dog pens have 8 panels with a double latch built-in gate providing a 6' diameter area and allowing many shape configurations. Lucky Dog exercise pens include ground anchors, fold flat for traveling/storage and requires no tools for assembly. Perfect instant exercise area for at home, travel or shows. Pair with Lucky Dog crate for complete pet play and safety area.
- No tools required, easy set up
- Includes 8 stakes, 8 rubber feet and 4 assembly clips
- Can be used for a variety of pets
- Collapsible design and handle for easy transport and storage
- For use indoor & outdoor
- Available sizes 24", 36" and 48" - Search Lucky Dog Exercise Pens for the additional sizes
- Rust-resistant E-coating finish for durability
- Sturdy wire construction for safety
- Pair with Luck Dog Training crate for for complete pet play and safety area.
The Pawz Away Mini Pet Barrier creates avoidance areas up to 5 feet in diameter. It teaches your pets to avoid areas inside the home and outside in the yard. The transmitter sends an elliptical radio signal adjustable up to five feet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he’ll hear a series of beeps from the collar and he will feel a safe, static correction which is designed to startle instead of punish. The Mini Pet Barrier will keep your pet off kitchen counters, away from the trash, and off your furniture to protect your pet and your home.
- Waterproof and battery operated barrier fits easily in small spaces
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver collar with progressive static correction
- Distinct settings for multiple pets
- Easy setup and training
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches for dogs and up to 12 inches for cats
- Adjust range up to 5 feet
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 15 seconds
- Add extra barriers for any number of protected areas
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional collars
- Waterproof remote transmitter and receiver collar
- For indoor or outdoor use
Expands your containment system beyond the initial 500 ft. of wire that accompanies the in-ground fencing kit. Each spool is 500 ft/150 meters of 20 gauge, solid core, burial-grade wire. The table below is a guide to help determine the amount of wire you will need based on the area in which you want to contain your pet. Length of wire needed will vary due to the amount of twisted wire and layout used. For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using Gel-filled Splice Capsules and wire nuts (RFA-366) when splicing your additional Boundary Wire. (Table assumes square layout; rectangular layouts may require more wire.)Learn More