- 3/4 Mile Range
- Receiver and Transmitter are waterproof and submersible
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone only button
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
Introducing the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
The TEK 1.0 is available in two formats based on a single, unique handheld device. Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Spec Sheet:www.sportdog.com/SportDOG/files/39/39131fbb-8b77-4efa-831f-c5a7129e98bd.pdf Learn More
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary