Formulated for the health and well-being of puppies, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with only the finest natural ingredients and features:
- Delicious deboned chicken as the first ingredient
- Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- NO corn, wheat or soy
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Life Protection Formula features ingredients that support the healthy growth and development of small-breed puppies.
- Brain & Eye Development - DHA and ARA, important fatty acids found in mother’s milk, along with Choline, support healthy development of cognitive learning and retinal function.
- Healthy Muscle Growth - High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken, plus Chicken Meal and Egg helps develop strong muscles.
- Strong Bones & Teeth - An optimal blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps promote healthy bone growth.
- Dental Health - Special “puppy-sized” kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to help promote tartar removal.
- Higher Energy Needs - A precise blend of proteins and carbohydrates to help meet higher energy requirements.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps to develop a shiny coat and healthy skin.
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside. Iams provides the wholesome, nutrient-rich goodness your cat needs to stay strong and active. Iams ProActive Health with Chicken helps maintain lean muscles and a healthy weight by providing the right amount of choice chicken baked into crunchy kibbles that keep teeth clean, tartar-free. It’s also fortified with minerals for strong bones, taurine for healthy heart and eyes and rich in fish oils for a sleek, shiny coat. Plus, it has a gentle fiber to support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients.Learn More
One GREENIES® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque and tartar build up and freshens breath. GREENIES® dental chews are filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digestible bits. Plus, added vitamins and minerals make them a complete and balanced part of your adult dog’s daily diet.Learn More
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our great taste ever!Learn More
Put smoky, seared, succulent flavor on the menu for your dog with this grill-style food. Loaded with nutrient-rich ingredients that canines crave, including beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food blends great taste and complete nutrition.
Sizzle up mealtime fun for your pooch by filling his or her bowl with this Purina ALPO Come & Get It Cookout Classics Dog Food. Bursting with the taste of beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food satisfies canine cravings while offering the right nutrients to help your dog stay healthy and strong. The smoky, grill-style flavor adds an extra kick to keep your dog coming back for more.
- For dogs of all life stages
- Grilled beef, pork, chicken and vegetable flavors treat your pooch to a delicious taste
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to help support your dog's overall health
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 5-3/4 cups plus an additional 2/5 cup for each 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.; feed lactating females 2 – 4 times the amount recommended for adults
- Feed suggested amount in 1 serving per day
- Feed moistened ALPO Come & Get It to weaning puppies as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally at 3 – 4 weeks of age; feed all of the moistened ALPO Come & Get It your puppy will consume up to 6 months of age
- When switching your dog to ALPO Come & Get It from another dog food, allow 7 – 10 days for the transition; each day feed more ALPO Come & Get It and less of the previous food until you're feeding ALPO Come & Get It exclusively; this gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, corn germ meal, beef and bone meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), pork and bone meal, egg and chicken flavor, animal digest, corn gluten meal, salt, dried peas, potassium chloride, choline chloride, natural grill flavor, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 2), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, L-lysine monohydrochloride, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0%, Crude fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.0%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Iron (Fe) (min) 80mg/kg
The indicated feeding amounts are recommended for adult dogs with normal activity.
Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight; adjust feeding depending on age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 47-lb. bagLearn More
You wont have to beg your dog to eat his vegetables, he will love the taste of Turkey and Vegetables drenched in gravy! The Purina Pro Plan 13oz. Canned Turkey and Vegetables Adult Dog Food is one your dog will enjoy and is good for them! This food has a high level of Protein, which is essential for the growth and development of your dog. This food also includes omega-6 acids which help to promote a healthy coat and skin.
- Made with Real Turkey and Vegetables
- Rich in Omega Fatty Acids for a Healthy Coat
- High-Quality Ingredients for Great Taste
- Slices in Gravy
- Wet Food
- 13 Ounce Can
Water sufficient for processing, turkey, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, potatoes, green beans, meat by products, liver, corn starch modified, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, salt, added color, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B 12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, folic acid, potassium iodide, Vitamin D 3 supplement, biotin, and sodium selenite.Learn More
A grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted meats, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
Your dog will love the taste of Science Diet® Savory Chicken Entrée Adult dog food. It has all the essential nutrients dogs need, plus the irresistible taste of chicken. And it helps your dog look and feel great.Learn More
BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed puppies is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs.
- High-Quality Protein
Puppies love our tasty chicken, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains
Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your puppy needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies
Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your puppy will get in every bite of BLUE.Learn More