- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog’s vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your adult dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich superfoods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision, so your dog will enjoy playing hide n’ seek with his favorite toys
If your adult cat has a sensitive stomach, feed her Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach Adult cat food. It's specially formulated to help keep cats feeling great and thriving. As a daily food it also provides great taste and complete, balanced nutrition. The superior antioxidant blend supports your cat's immune system.Learn More
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.
Designed for dogs ages 1+ years, Iams ProActive Health Chunks help build strong, firm muscles with protein from chicken and egg, along with seven essential nutrients to nourish the heart. Enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system, they’re also a gentle fiber source to support your dog’s ability to absorb nutrients.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog’s teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.Learn More
The Purina One Smartbland Turkey and Venison Dog food gives your dog the vitamins and minerals it needs for a nutritionally complete balanced diet!
- Primary Ingredient: Turkey
- Flavor: Turkey and Venison
- Adult Dog Food
- 27.5 Pound Bag
- 3 – 12 lbs.: 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups
- 13 – 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups
- 21 – 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 – 2-1/2 cups
- 36 – 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 – 3-1/8 cups
- 51 – 75 lbs.: 3-1/8 – 4 cups
- 76 – 100 lbs.: 4 – 5 cups
- More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs.
The feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level. Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed-size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of food needed to maintain an ideal body condition.If you find your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and waist is visible when viewed from above. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 – 10 days to avoid dietary upset. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements unless specifically directed by a veterinarian. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Wheat, Whole Corn, Soybean Meal, Brewer's Rice, Corn Germ Meal, Venison, Glycerine, Oat Meal, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Sulfur, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium SeleniteLearn More
One GREENIES® dental chew a day helps control harmful plaque and tartar build up and freshens breath. GREENIES® dental chews are filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into little teeth-cleaning, easy to swallow and digestible bits. Plus, added vitamins and minerals make them a complete and balanced part of your adult dog’s daily diet.Learn More
A rich, hearty meal your dog will love! Complete and balanced for all life stages.
Water sufficient for processing, poultry, liver, wheat gluten, soy flour, meat by-products, beef, corn starch-modified, natural T-bone steak flavor, added color, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, natural flavor, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, Vitamin D-3 supplement, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin.
- Crude Protein (Min) 8.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%
- Moisture (Max) 82.0%
Iams® Healthy Naturals™ Chicken + Barley Recipe is a blend of nature’s goodness – high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
- Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient
- No corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy
- No artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Dried Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Tomatoes, Monosodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min.) 25.00% Crude Fat (min.) 14.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 10.00% Calcium (min.) 1.1% Phosphorus (min.) 0.8% Zinc (min.) 150 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 1.62% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.21%
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Advanced Fitness Original provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain advanced fitness for your dog. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain overall health and a strong immune system. It also has controlled levels of phosphorus to help maintain kidney and heart health
- Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For
- Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
- Superior Antioxidant Formula.
- Higher level of vitamins E + C versus major competitive brands.
- A powerful combination of antioxidants helps keep the immune system healthy.
- Antioxidants are known to counteract cellular oxidation.
- High-Quality Protein: helps maintain strong bones and lean muscles.
- Chicken is a great protein source and the #1 ingredient in the dry formulas.
- Nourishing Fatty Acids: help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Digestible Carbohydrates
- Supply abundant energy for adult dogs.
- Vitamins and Minerals: provide an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals for adult dogs.
- Naturally Preserved: mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.
- Kibble Size
- Original and Small Bites provide appropriate sizes for different breeds.
A grain-free formula for all life stages with peas and sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with real roasted venison and smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. For today's healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with fruits and vegetables, providing natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
ProPlan nutrition comes from a combination of high-quality ingredients. We begin with real salmon as the #1 ingredient. Real salmon provides high-quality protein, which helps support muscle mass for strength and provides energy. Wholesome grains, including rice and oat meal, are highly digestible sources of carbohydrates for energy and quality fiber sources to promote easy cleanup. We carefully select each and every ingredient for its nutritional value and to ensure it meets our strict quality standards. That's why you can be sure that your dog receives exceptional nutrition and flavor in every bowl. Guaranteed. There are three systems in the body that play a fundamental role in protecting your dog's overall health and immune system, the digestive system, and skin and coat. Pro plan uses a combination of quality ingredients providing essential nutrients, high levels of protein, key vitamins and minerals, plus vital antioxidants to help nourish your dog's protective systems.
High-quality protein along with essential vitamins and minerals help support a healthy heart.
Strong teeth & bones
Calcium, phosphorus & other minerals help support strong bones and teeth. Plus, this formula helps reduce accumulation of plaque and tartar for overall dental health.
Skin & coat care
High levels of omega fatty acids to help keep skin moist and supple and the coat thick and shiny. Added zinc helps maintain healthy hair follicles.
Highly digestible ingredients, including rice and oat meal, are gentle on the stomach and digestive tract.
Strong immune system
Complete nutrition with vital antioxidants and high levels of quality protein, including real salmon, to nourish the immune system.
Healthy digestive system
Formulated to help your dog receive optimal nutrition from the food with less going to waste. Glutamine helps nourish the digestive cells which promote a healthy gastrointestinal system.
An optimal protein:fat ratio helps your dog maintain lean muscle mass and a healthy body condition, when fed appropriately.
Exceptional flavorLearn More
High-quality ingredients, beginning with real salmon as the #1 ingredient, for a taste dogs love.