Friskies classic pate salmon dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the association of american feed control officials (aafco) cat food nutrient profiles for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats. 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.Learn More
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat - one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your puppy will have the best protection possible
- Cognitive Development: Nutrient-rich whole foods such as salmon and egg are rich in DHA, which has been shown to promote cognitive development and healthy brain function so your puppy can learn to sit, stay and play
- Strong Teeth and Bones: Contains optimal calcium levels to help growing puppies build strong teeth and bones
Iams® Healthy Naturals™ Chicken + Barley Recipe is a blend of nature’s goodness – high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.
- Farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient
- No corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy
- No artificial: preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Includes fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced with a vitamin & antioxidant blend
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Dried Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Tomatoes, Monosodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min.) 25.00% Crude Fat (min.) 14.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 10.00% Calcium (min.) 1.1% Phosphorus (min.) 0.8% Zinc (min.) 150 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 1.62% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.21%
Antioxidants Vitamin E, Taurine, Vitamin C, Cranberries, and Blueberries provide excellent sources of antioxidants for a healthy immune system. Taurine is also essential for your cat’s vision and heart function.
Real Chicken Protein The #1 ingredient in MAX® CAT is chicken meal, made from real chicken with most of the water and fat removed. Additionally, we then add chicken to enhance the flavor your cat loves! MAX® CAT never uses chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products containing chicken by-product meal.
Shiny Coat, Healthy Skin Fish oil and poultry fat are rich sources of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. These Fatty Acids and Zinc help provide for a lustrous coat and supple skin. MAX® CAT also helps promote a healthy coat…which means less hair around the house!
The Natural Nutrition Difference Highly digestible natural ingredients — fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and taurine — truly make the difference. MAX® CAT products are naturally preserved — no artificial chemicals like BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We do not add artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. MAX® CAT uses easy to digest ground whole wheat and ground rice; never any sorghum or ground corn, whole grain corn, corn meal or corn grits — which can be more difficult to digest.
Guaranteed Great Taste Our quality ingredients, unique kibble shape and natural flavors guarantee love at first bite! In fact, we’re so sure your cat will love MAX® CAT that we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!Learn More
Regular Price: $45.99
Special Price: $44.99
A fish protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this fish and potato formula delivers natural antioxidants to protect your friend's body from the damage of everyday living, supporting a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.Learn More
$10.99Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. For adult dogs, Ideal Balance™ has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient, fruits & vegetables including cranberries, and no corn or artificial colors Learn More
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price: $29.99
The Purina One Smartbland Turkey and Venison Dog food gives your dog the vitamins and minerals it needs for a nutritionally complete balanced diet!
- Primary Ingredient: Turkey
- Flavor: Turkey and Venison
- Adult Dog Food
- 27.5 Pound Bag
- 3 – 12 lbs.: 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups
- 13 – 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups
- 21 – 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 – 2-1/2 cups
- 36 – 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 – 3-1/8 cups
- 51 – 75 lbs.: 3-1/8 – 4 cups
- 76 – 100 lbs.: 4 – 5 cups
- More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs.
The feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level. Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed-size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of food needed to maintain an ideal body condition.If you find your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and waist is visible when viewed from above. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 – 10 days to avoid dietary upset. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements unless specifically directed by a veterinarian. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Wheat, Whole Corn, Soybean Meal, Brewer's Rice, Corn Germ Meal, Venison, Glycerine, Oat Meal, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Sulfur, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium SeleniteLearn More
- For active dogs who prefer a small bite
- 2 primary ingredients for easier digestion
- Fewer ingredients to minimize food sensitivities
- Nutrient rich for healthy metabolism
- Guaranteed great taste
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance.